All in favor of replacing the word "assfault" with something else?

Casper

Replace the word "assfault" with something else?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Replace the word "assfault" with something else?

• Yes, replace it. Anything is better.
    • No, leave them alone, the Junkies are cool bro.
    • Hookers and Blow (but srsly, change it, they're retarded)
    • Nah, leave it alone, "Assfault" is retarded enough.
    • My mom eats animal crackers.
    • Pimp Daddy Welfare was the motherfuckin' G
    • I like turtles
    • A game called, "just the tip"

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all on the internet in good fun guys, if you want to change Assfault to something else, go ahead but make it interesting.

I honestly don't know anyone on here personally (that isn't a Junkie), so I have no issues with anyone on a personal level. I'm sure if I meet any of you in person, I'd think you were pretty cool and I'm betting the same otherwise. Have fun. :)

If I call you a dick on the internet, I'll call you a dick to your face. Just ask NinjaNick.

If you're an asshole in person, I'll call you an asshole in person too. I don't care. :)
Funny. I've heard a few junkies say that. The only person to call me an asshole to my face has been my wife. I think that means she has bigger balls than the junkies. :dunno:
Casper knows he's a dick. I had to be told before I knew.:lol:

I'm a realist, but I also have alot of anger inside me from watching society.:)

I'm a dick. I'm an asshole. I hate everyone. I'm very vindictive. I easily offend people. I'm very anti-social. I go from calm and collective to slamming a guy's head into the wall until he's speaking jibberish and bleeding in about two seconds. I know all this. I'm okay with it. :)

Funny. I've heard a few junkies say that. The only person to call me an asshole to my face has been my wife. I think that means she has bigger balls than the junkies. :dunno:

I'm a dick. I'm an asshole. I hate everyone. I'm very vindictive. I easily offend people. I'm very anti-social. I go from calm and collective to slamming a guy's head into the wall until he's speaking jibberish and bleeding in about two seconds. I know all this. I'm okay with it. :)

Could it be that they didn't think you were an actual asshole in person? (This could be the case for some, although I doubt it would be for me. You seem like an asshole to me.)

Less typing, more tapatalk.

Now!