FOR SALE: 2009 Buell City X Cherry Bomb Red. For real this time.

InyaAzz

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just make him an offer lagalaxy...he didn't really pay anything for it. You have to remember he's from Michigan and if you haven't heard....

...he's also white.

Draw you own conclusion my friend....but you could get a hell of a bike at his current asking price!

Just make him an offer lagalaxy...he didn't really pay anything for it. You have to remember he's from Michigan and if you haven't heard.......he's also white.

Draw you own conclusion my friend....but you could get a hell of a bike at his current asking price!

I've been looking at a few "older" ones because of the price difference over the "newer" ones. Just looking for a "cheap" bike, looking to get back into riding after sometime off. Just love the color scheme on this one, but can't justify the price difference.

If he's rode this bike in Michigan then it needs two new wheels. I still can't beielve how crappy there roads are. Went though there this weekend, what a crap state.

If he's rode this bike in Michigan then it needs two new wheels. I still can't beielve how crappy there roads are. Went though there this weekend, what a crap state.

Please don't get me started. Exactly WHERE in MI did you ride? Have you spent some time living there? SE MI? W MI?? UP? I'm guessing no.

Are the roads bad in some areas? Hells yes. Fixing roads has a low priority when you don't have any money. I know you wanna be all Billy Buckeye Bad Ass...but really..spend some time there before you go ranking the whole state of MI based on your driving experience.

The roads in Lorain suck. Ohio is a shitty state. See what I did there?

Please don't get me started. Exactly WHERE in MI did you ride? Have you spent some time living there? SE MI? W MI?? UP? I'm guessing no.

Are the roads bad in some areas? Hells yes. Fixing roads has a low priority when you don't have any money. I know you wanna be all Billy Buckeye Bad Ass...but really..spend some time there before you go ranking the whole state of MI based on your driving experience.

no, not really

Damn dude, just busting your balls a bit.

I've been all over the state and as a whole the roads blow. I have family that lives in Ann Arbor & they have lived in Mi there whole life and they even agree the road system is aweful. Lots of the roads by them are still even dirt.

This time I was just on 75, and that road has pot holes that will eat cars whole and it's been like that for 10 plus years. They have finally fixed downtown which is really nice. There use to be humps in the road that where +2 ft tall. Sorry but that's not safe for cars or bikes. I hit a pothole on 75 coming back from Canada up by Port Huron so hard it blew out my air ride on bike. It shot up my spine and my whole body went numb. To this day I have no idea how i didn't lay the bike down. I had to sit on the side of the road for awhile, my back hurt for months after that. Never had back problems in my life ever since then I've had problems, so yeah that could of happened anywhere, but got lucky it happened there.:mad:

I have a group of riders from Mich that come stay at my place every year, for a weekend and they love how our roads are so nice.

Guess I'm lucky that i live in a county that takes care of there roads. we have .5% sales tax that all the money goes to the roads, Mich might want to look into this.

Yes there are crappy towns in Ohio, there is everywhere, but if Mich was such a "awesome" place to be why is everyone leaving? Notice Ohio isn't running "pure Ohio" ads to get people to come to there state.

Ever heard someone from Ohio rib on Ky, West Virginia, it happens get thicker skin. If I could live somewhere else, like Florida or anywhere with a ocean and 70 degree everyday I would.

Detroit was surrendered when attempting to invade Canada in 1812. Nuff said.

I have some friends that live in Canada, and after years of going up there and talking with there friends up there at parties. 100% of them view the USA by Detroit, because they have to go though there & there "close" enough to hear all the news from there.

Damn dude, just busting your balls a bit.

I've been all over the state and as a whole the roads blow. I have family that lives in Ann Arbor & they have lived in Mi there whole life and they even agree the road system is aweful. Lots of the roads by them are still even dirt.

This time I was just on 75, and that road has pot holes that will eat cars whole and it's been like that for 10 plus years. They have finally fixed downtown which is really nice. There use to be humps in the road that where +2 ft tall. Sorry but that's not safe for cars or bikes. I hit a pothole on 75 coming back from Canada up by Port Huron so hard it blew out my air ride on bike. It shot up my spine and my whole body went numb. To this day I have no idea how i didn't lay the bike down. I had to sit on the side of the road for awhile, my back hurt for months after that. Never had back problems in my life ever since then I've had problems, so yeah that could of happened anywhere, but got lucky it happened there.:mad:

I have a group of riders from Mich that come stay at my place every year, for a weekend and they love how our roads are so nice.

Guess I'm lucky that i live in a county that takes care of there roads. we have .5% sales tax that all the money goes to the roads, Mich might want to look into this.

Yes there are crappy towns in Ohio, there is everywhere, but if Mich was such a "awesome" place to be why is everyone leaving? Notice Ohio isn't running "pure Ohio" ads to get people to come to there state.

Ever heard someone from Ohio rib on Ky, West Virginia, it happens get thicker skin. If I could live somewhere else, like Florida or anywhere with a ocean and 70 degree everyday I would.

Since I don't have time to e-dick dock with you..let me say that I never said MI was an 'awesome' place. Do some research..folks ain't stayin' in Ohio when they graduate either...and there's a lot of brain drain going on. It's not isolated to MI.

75 mostly blows around Detroit..it always has..more so lately. That's a sign of the times...it's no secret. I stay away from 75 when possible and take 23. But I call bullshit on you being all over the state and saying that all the roads are shit. Riding from Ann Arbor to Detroit is not all over the state.

Since I don't have time to e-dick dock with you..let me say that I never said MI was an 'awesome' place. Do some research..folks ain't stayin' in Ohio when they graduate either...and there's a lot of brain drain going on. It's not isolated to MI.

75 mostly blows around Detroit..it always has..more so lately. That's a sign of the times...it's no secret. I stay away from 75 when possible and take 23. But I call bullshit on you being all over the state and saying that all the roads are shit. Riding from Ann Arbor to Detroit is not all over the state.

No time to edick as you put it but damn had to fire back. You must have a hard time reading, I didn't say Ohio was perfect either, there are plenty of places I'd rather be.

I was using a few references of roads in Mich, would you like a book of every road I've been on in Michigan? I also said that I can quote at least 5 good friends and 2 family members that live there and they will say as awhole the road system in Michigan sucks. Anyways I really don't care one way or another, just blame Obama and be done with it.

Hey, I got no dog in this fight. I also think Michigan roads suck, but I spent 4 years in Flint... they're no longer 'pot holes', they're 'sink holes' capable of swallowing man, machine, or beast.

But, I won't generalize ALL Michigan from my experience in Flint. Lucky for the Michiganders.

Meeshigan sucks, Ohio sucks, West Virginia sucks, Buell's suck, everything sucks. JRMMiii, you do have a dog in this fight because you have a 'Busa, and they suck. And since you lived in Flint and didn't kill anyone while there for 4 freaking years (Lord knows you had ample opportunity) you suck. I suck. Everything sucks. (Sorry to be redundant there.)

GLWS, Udell. You suck for selling that Milwaukee hotness.