FOR SALE: 2009 Buell City X Cherry Bomb Red. For real this time.

InyaAzz

:eek: Inya is black!! I must be color blind then because I swear Tod was the token black dude.

Udelle's a color person's name?? I thought it was like Swedish or Swiss or Norwegian or somethin?! I feel so deceived :nono:

And who you callin' grape??

attachment.php4?attachmentid=29331&stc=1&d=1174429741

glws

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Udell, don't be surprised if some random chick comes up to you at Mulligan's and calls you a Grapeape.

I'll take her to the back and immediately show her which parts are grape...and which parts are more ape like. I hope she isn't special to you. :D

I'll take her to the back and immediately show her which parts are grape...and which parts are more ape like.

There are albino apes??

Looks beat to shit.... glws

Just trying to free up some cash to purchase a bigger car/SUV.

The price is negotiable, of course. I don't want Black Jew Tod trying to lowball me right off the bat.

Call me Mr. Sammy Davis

$3,800 best I can do because I know you and want to help you out, I'm willing to do a friend a favor.

Udelle's a color person's name?? I thought it was like Swedish or Swiss or Norwegian or somethin?! I feel so deceived :nono:

attachment.php4?attachmentid=29331&stc=1&d=1174429741

glws

Sorry Udell. I never should have started that.

Good luck with the sale.

I'll need to get it from you for a weekend test ride, say Fri afternoon til Sunday eve next weekend. And if I like it I'll send you 14 checks for $500 each that you can cash 1 every 6 months starting Jan 1st 2011. Deal?

Umm, I think that sounds good. Let me ask my Magic 8-Ball.

Call me Mr. Sammy Davis

$3,800 best I can do because I know you and want to help you out, I'm willing to do a friend a favor.

Sorry Udell. I never should have started that.

Good luck with the sale.

lulz

Inya, if its still around at the beginning of July Ill get ahold of you.

No problem.