Thiels Wheels - Triumph Demo trucks

cmh_sprint

For anyone interested Thiels Wheels in Upper Sandusky, is hosting the Triumph Demo trucks this Friday and Saturday. I'm heading there on Friday to have them flash my ECU for my new exhaust and try a few bikes out.

Todd (1000rrrider), I believe the FBI will be there searching the trailers for that elusive 4th cylinder. :D

Edited by cmh_sprint
added city

Demo bikes:

Thunderbirds

Rocket III Roadster

Rocket III Tourer

Tiger SE

Street Triple

Daytona 675

Speed Triple

Thruxton

The coolest Scrambler ever :grin::grin::grin:

Bonneville SE

Bonneville (Black)

No Sprint.

you can always go tomorrow from 10 - 3!

If you do miss it, there are still quite a few bikes at Thiel's you can take out for a demo. In fact, the guys in the service shop took a new 2010 Thunderbird in silver and black, installed the 1700cc kit and tricked it out like a hot rod. 15% increase in power according to the dyno- and you can ride that bike if you like. Thiel's is open 7 days a week. /spam :guitar:;)

you can always go tomorrow from 10 - 3!

If you do miss it, there are still quite a few bikes at Thiel's you can take out for a demo. In fact, the guys in the service shop took a new 2010 Thunderbird in silver and black, installed the 1700cc kit and tricked it out like a hot rod. 15% increase in power according to the dyno- and you can ride that bike if you like. Thiel's is open 7 days a week. /spam :guitar:;)

Me thinks somebody must work there, ehh? ;)

There is a Triumph Dealership right around the corner from my body shop, on the east side of Columbus. It is on Scarborough Blvd, right off of Brice Rd. I know the owner of the place, so might be able to help out, if your looking for a deal.

Motohio is a great dealership, family owned and they take great care of their customers. Not that I have anything against Theils since that is where I purchased my Sprint before they were actually a Triumph dealer.

Went to Theils yesterday for a test ride (Thunderbird, and street triple), not too many show up, so there many bikes to choose from. No rain!! Thunderbird was alright, it good for a long distance cruiser, and Street Triple was ok, too. To high on RPM when going 60-70 MPH. You probably grow out of it soon (only 675 cc). To me Speed Triple probably would be my choice (1050 cc).

Thunderbird was alright, it good for a long distance cruiser

I like that new Thunderbird.... Wish this test ride would've been a different weekend