Looking for car input from the collective braintrust

Fonzie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best friend's brother works at Honda Marysville.. Think they also just opened a new store in Lima, which is closer your way. If you want me to put you in contact with him. Can see what kind of deal he can get ya.

Thanx Tony.... I'll keep that in mind

You're talking brand new, I'm assuming.... Not used?

Anyone have firsthand knowledge/experience with Cadillac CTS or STS? I think it's a 3.6l V6 they're usin' in 'em

Unless it's a different engine than they were using a while back, I don't like them at all. What year are you thinking? I'll take a look into it.

Unless it's a different engine than they were using a while back, I don't like them at all. What year are you thinking? I'll take a look into it.

if its the 3.6 I partially know, do those have LIM gasket issues?

if its the 3.6 I partially know, do those have LIM gasket issues?

Lookin' at '05-'08's primarily. Took an '05 STS w/ 3.6L & 45k on the odo for quick test spin today. Clean car. Motor ran strong & felt tight