Post your official timings only : Any course

Kosmo

Folks let's start an official timing thread.......post your times in any course....with a link to my laps or any other official link to prove it......scanned printouts are fine too....as long as you have your name on it.

No document, no credit....sorry.....there is a separate thread for that......

LETS START THE TIMING WAR........................:metal:

haha.....gotta work to prove how big fish are ya ?:D

Here is an example for Brandon (Sorry for Stalking ya gixxie750 and not taking your best time....just took you as an example)

http://www.wera.com/racers/racerprofile.asp?x=1098&rid=1121882827680

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=1468582

see Brandon's best time in that race was: 1.07.101

Many track days are also timed, if you have a transponder.......:fruit:

I understand that people may lie...but I just don't understand WHY they would lie. There's no reward for posting lowest times. Bragging rights? Internet cred?! I don't know. I guess I'd be hoping for honesty. It's not like you get free blowjobs for posting the lowest time.

Uhm, trackday times are not posted anywhere.. Thats my point. You still have to rely on the person to tell you what it was. How else do you think people are getting their times anyway???

Technical fix but .. the transponder generally sits on the wall at the track where someone has brought one. The rider, has the "receiver" aka the lap timer.

I understand that people may lie...but I just don't understand WHY they would lie. There's no reward for posting lowest times. Bragging rights? Internet cred?! I don't know. I guess I'd be hoping for honesty. It's not like you get free blowjobs for posting the lowest time.

ya really. why would i post a time that was faster when i would look like a dick at the next track day when i couldnt run a similar time?

haha.....gotta work to prove how big fish are ya ?:D

Here is an example for Brandon (Sorry for Stalking ya gixxie750 and not taking your best time....just took you as an example)

http://www.wera.com/racers/racerprofile.asp?x=1098&rid=1121882827680

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=1468582

see Brandon's best time in that race was: 1.07.101

None are. Not a one track day runs a transponder system... Now, if you are referring to a lap timer, I will start again.

Mid-Ohio - 1:23. Winnah.

It's bragging rights. Big dick swinging contest of sorts. Hell, I have seen guys on sites SAY they ran a certain time and provided a video that is several seconds slower. That's funny shit right there...

Uhm, trackday times are not posted anywhere.. Thats my point. You still have to rely on the person to tell you what it was. How else do you think people are getting their times anyway???

Technical fix but .. the transponder generally sits on the wall at the track where someone has brought one. The rider, has the "receiver" aka the lap timer.

He's referring to a transponder we use for racing. It crosses buried wires in the track at the start/finish... Again, not a single track day provides timing for the customers...

Practice day for a race weekend? Yes.

Well, I just got home an hour ago from Australia.

I was running 1:19's at Phillip Island.

It was really breezy from the wind coming from the ocean shore, but the bike was strong and my crew was really on point with the bike today.

Dude, I love you more and more with every post. Not in a gay way... :D

It's bragging rights. Big dick swinging contest of sorts. Hell, I have seen guys on sites SAY they ran a certain time and provided a video that is several seconds slower. That's funny shit right there...

i get your point, but this begs the question.....why do you care so much?

the most laughable thing about either of these threads is that you're the only one making a big deal about it and cant seem to let it go. got over it, already. nobody wins a trackday.....especially by checking for fastest times on message boards.

:beathorse:

None are. Not a one track day runs a transponder system... Now, if you are referring to a lap timer, I will start again.

You lose.. I saw Cory's timer which reported a 45 second lap time, and a 1:16, one time. I saw the pic of the timer so it much be true.. Right..I even think you were there the day it happened :grin::p

Not a one track day runs a transponder system...

I seem to recall looking at a TD org that would prove you wrong.

They were advertising 'free timing' for all participants, and were planning to use the data to shuffle riders up or down a group.

Someone on the NESBA forum suggested that NESBA do the same, and there was a lot of, "no! don't do that! insurance doesn't cover me at 'timed events!'"

But there is at least one TD provider who does it; I just can't remember who...

**edit - CCS offers free transponders at their trackdays. i realize they're a race org, but this isn't their races. And this isn't the group I was thinking of; just the first one I found when I searched. It appears that Streets of Willow rents transponders for $30 when you do one of their days as well.

Edited by redkow97

See, this is how the big fish stories start...just post a real time Troublemaker! :)

yeah...people will lie but when you start thread bashing/jacking before any times are posted...well, the thread is already in hell. last I saw, you werent on the list of moderators...so why even add your two cents? not trying to be a smart@ss...but figured I'd give you crap since you blew me off about 6 times for your free mtn bike lessons. :slap:

I have been to Nelson on a Friday night to run a trackday and timing was available. This was after the cars were done for the day. It was a race weekend and I was not racing.

Are you telling me they offer to rent out a transponder to you to strap on your bike and will offer you times out there in a TRACK DAY setting? Or, are you confusing a transponder being put on the wall for people with lap timers?

Clear that up first and we will go from there.

i get your point, but this begs the question.....why do you care so much?

the most laughable thing about either of these threads is that you're the only one making a big deal about it and cant seem to let it go. got over it, already. nobody wins a trackday.....especially by checking for fastest times on message boards.

:beathorse:

Uh, you're an idiot... I'm basically saying these threads are stupid and pointless. Same as you... Maybe we are both idiots?

I care because track days don't allow timing as done under race days. If they do, they won't for long once someone wads some shit up and goes to the ER and their insurance company finds out...