WTB: $3500 cruiser

Bad324

No its not for me, its for my buddy who was on the ride with us a few weeks back and dumped it. The insurance company is deciding to total it and he will be getting $3500 so thats his budget. I'll be scanning craigslist and the like of course.

The only real requirements are that its in good cosmetic and mechanical condition and 750cc or bigger. I don't think he cares much about mileage but I'm guessing something under 15,000.

It's not $3500, but State 8 in Medina has a 2004, 1300cc Honda for $4700. Silver with a lot of chrome. It was a nice looking bike. I'm sure you could talk them down a bit with cash.

I would have never thought they'd total that thing. It really didn't look all that bad.

Same here, I thought no way. I told him to get a buy back price and if it was decent just to buy it back and we would fix it. They added a bunch of things on their that didn't really need replaced like the front fender (just needed straightened out). Also, they are going to possibly add more on top for the add ons like the tires and saddlebags so the budget may get bumped a tad :D

Rick Roush had new vulcan 900's for under 5500 and honda of avon had a few cruisers priced decent a couple weeks ago not sure whats left now

unfortunately because of his wedding in the fall he has a strict $3500 ceiling

unbelievable :eek:

yea i know, but on the bright side with all the aftermarket stuff they are covering he will end up getting $500 more than he paid for it so it'll work out alright :D

No its not for me, its for my buddy who was on the ride with us a few weeks back and dumped it. The insurance company is deciding to total it and he will be getting $3500 so thats his budget. I'll be scanning craigslist and the like of course.

The only real requirements are that its in good cosmetic and mechanical condition and 750cc or bigger. I don't think he cares much about mileage but I'm guessing something under 15,000.

I know someone in c-bus selling a 2003 Suzuki Volusia 800. 11k miles, $3500. Let me know if your buddy is interested, I will get you his info.

I know someone in c-bus selling a 2003 Suzuki Volusia 800. 11k miles, $3500. Let me know if your buddy is interested, I will get you his info.

yes please get me the info. That is exactly the bike my buddy just got totalled out only his was an 01 and he really would like another from what he was saying

^^^^^Sounds good, I will PM you tomorrow with his number.

My friend gave him a call yesterday, hopefully if all goes as planned we will be coming down to look at it this weekend and I fully plan on introducing him to the awesome that is IP