Here's to you, Mr. Ninja 250..

tachman

So I just got back from a ride, was out putzing around on the R6.

I roll up to a stoplight on detroit rd here in Avon, to see another bike. I think, "cool, another bike on the road" and it happens to be a newer model Ninja 250R with a pipe on it.

Since I didn't know the guy, I didnt pull RIGHT up next to him, just staggered diagonally behind him at the light.

I see this dude look in his mirror, turn around and look at my bike, me, then the bike again.

Just as I was about to say "hey man, nice bike!" the light turns green, dude decides to pipe me, and draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagg the clutch(honestly, I kinda felt sorry for his clutch at this point) and proceeds to rip through the gears at well....a...uhh....250s pace.. :p

I just cruised away from the light, I'm not one for street racing or anything like it.

I still wonder what his issue was.

Well, this tasty Sam Adams I have in my hand is for you pal!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were out "putzing" around and didn't stop in at QSL? If you were on detroit rd, in Avon, you were already almost there.

I was heading the other way, I wanted to ride alone tonight, had to clear my head. And besides, you wouldnt have known if I was there or NOT! lol

Justin, my guess is the 250 just spanked him on some twisties and he was too ashamed to show up at said bike night

Twisties?! In avon?!?!

:lol:

Wow, you really are a fucking attention whore. Quit trying so hard to fit in, you're doing it wrong

Sorry, I'm not really a shy person, I'm not gonna pussyfoot around and make sheepish posts.

Denied twisties but didn't deny getting spanked by a 250 :nono:

He sure spanked me, lol he went WOT, and I went maybe 1/8th throttle, just to pull away from the light.

Dude had a chip on his shoulder apparently.

10:1 says he posts a "kill story" on another forum about how he killed an R6, and then he will become the 250R god.

:lol: