Here's to you, Mr. Ninja 250..

tachman

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to roll up to a light beside you and the ninja 250 guy. :)

My R6 is totally faster than your 1000RR :rolleyes::rolleyes::boxing:

lol, I'm not one for street racing at all, it was just weird, maybe he mistook my blipping while downshifting for just revving for fun? :confused:

Just cuz your bike's big, doesn't mean your balls are...fatty.

???? You should prolly troll around and get some intell before a statement like that newb.

They're a pretty nice size along with the rod thats attached to them, that bike has banged the rev limiter in 6th more than once puddin.

???? You should prolly troll around and get some intell before a statement like that newb.

They're a pretty nice size along with the rod thats attached to them, that bike has banged the rev limiter in 6th more than once puddin.

Anybody can do a 6th gear roll on. That doesn't mean shit. Can you corner?

Toss my 996 in that mix... we'll see whats up. :rolleyes: Just cuz your bike's big, doesn't mean your balls are...

Wow, really? Only 6 posts and you went there? Oh this is gonna be great.

LOL, I'm just being facetious. Who cares how many posts I have?

Nobody can take a little nudging?

This is what I grasped from this thread- a 250... gets picked on by a 600... which gets picked upon by a 1000. Also, it seemed that the OP got rashed for being an attention whore for posting this- because it wasn't sufficient enough for whatever reason. If displacement meant shit, then the NSU Bison 2000 would be king.

LOL, I'm just being facetious. Who cares how many posts I have?

Nobody can take a little nudging?

This is what I grasped from this thread- a 250... gets picked on by a 600... which gets picked upon by a 1000. Also, it seemed that the OP got rashed for being an attention whore for posting this- because it wasn't sufficient enough for whatever reason. If displacement meant shit, then the NSU Bison 2000 would be king.

Posts, because alot of times newbs dont realize how close knit most of the forum is

Attention whore, due to previous posts... again read up.

And the 250 spanked the 600, also I never said I would be on the 1000 ;)

I can take lots of nudging and dole it out as well..... Just be carefull what you ask for :)

While we are admitting to getting spanked, I was last night by a 1200, it was fun to watch him pull me too. Earlier in the night I was beating him from stoplight to stoplight with a scooter, big fun.

Who cares if you can corner or not if you are an asshole that's what you are fast or slow.

Posts, because alot of times newbs dont realize how close knit most of the forum is

Attention whore, due to previous posts... again read up.

And the 250 spanked the 600, also I never said I would be on the 1000 ;)

I can take lots of nudging and dole it out as well..... Just be carefull what you ask for :)

The attention whore part was a big joke, taking a jab at the known attenion whores on here, (the "Today.." thread being a big example, funny read thought)

The R6 got spanked for this reason: I didn't twist the throttle. Trust me, the thought occurred to go zipping by him, but is that a good idea? No, hence why I didn't do it.

All in good fun, eh?

While we are admitting to getting spanked, I was last night by a 1200, it was fun to watch him pull me too. Earlier in the night I was beating him from stoplight to stoplight with a scooter, big fun.

Who cares if you can corner or not if you are an asshole that's what you are fast or slow.

LOL scooter, thats funneh. I take it some of those scooters are torquey?

Toss my 996 in that mix... we'll see whats up. :rolleyes: Just cuz your bike's big, doesn't mean your balls are...

Bwahahahahahahaha you obviously have some huge balls coming on here talking shit like that. And you had better be able to ride to back up your cocksucker.

The attention whore part was a big joke, taking a jab at the known attenion whores on here, (the "Today.." thread being a big example, funny read thought)

The R6 got spanked for this reason: I didn't twist the throttle. Trust me, the thought occurred to go zipping by him, but is that a good idea? No, hence why I didn't do it.

All in good fun, eh?

LOL scooter, thats funneh. I take it some of those scooters are torquey?

Yeah, all in good fun. Kudos for playing along with the jabs. Gotta be able to take them to be a member here.;)