Newbie from Cincy!

Restlesswildman

cincy is a mecca of riders. you'll find plenty of us. and we have some nice roads down in KY to ride on...

not everyone hangs out on this forum.

there are a few other ones too.

localriders.com and assfaultjunkies. (yes they spell it ass faultjunkies LOL) don't know why. but they have a huge squiddy member base. not all of them are that way but a lot of them seem to be.

and localriders are a bunch of old men who bitch all the time. lol

I used to meet up with a bunch of guys down at the AA shell in wilder KY. it's a mile south of 275. which is about a mile west of 471. so its not real far away. they used to meet every sunday around 11am. I haven't been down there since last fall so I don't know who or if anyone still shows up.

if you ever want to go pm or email me. I'm always down for a ride. I live on the west side of cincy. we have a few good roads around close too.

the KY rides take a few hours. you'll be out till 3-4pm depending how far everyone feels like going. but it's a good time. plenty of good roads

Edited by serpentracer

haha you are an armchair racer! seriously though why dont you pay the couple hundred dollars for a license and entry fees so you can be cool too? get yourself a ninja 500 to race so you can consistantly finish 2nd. (out of 2 people)

Edited by ped