touchdown/big butter jesus=melted pile of goo....

e-flores

seriously, there was a huge pond for him to roll in!

He couldn't roll in it because he can only walk on water not roll in it. Plus Moses might have parted the pond as part of a Frat gag.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh holy crap this is a riot.............. I think its he might be tryn to tell em something alright. quit fkn extorting money from a bunch of gullable twits so you can live in a mansion and do something as stupid as build a huge jesus in front of your church. the main reason I dont attend church is cause of all the hypocritical BS........ They stated it will be rebuilt and (god forbid) will go bigger this time. what a joke

Edited by Reimbrandt

I live about 15 minutes from this. .......................

I'm a faithful Christian, and not reading anything at all in to this. Its just one of those things.

FWIW, I've never attended that church, but know people who have, and they like it. Its gotten some of them through some hard times. I may not (or may) agree with their doctrine or practice, but if they're legitimately helping people and bringing them to Christ, that can't be a bad thing in my eyes.

Jeff

Do you go to S-Brook?

Have you ever been inside Solid Rock? Talk about ego. Its got pictures of the pastor and his wife plastered all over the lobby, with various world leaders, etc. Doesnt sit right w me