2003 suzuki gsx-r750

BMMW

Newly rebuild/restoration

New items include:

Crankshaft, main bearings, connecting rods, rod bearings, oil pump, oil pressure regulator, timing chain, timing chain tensioner, shift forks, shift fork shaft, gaskets, oil filter, spark plugs.

The engine has very good compression and with the lower end rebuild runs as new. No leaks, nothing broken, worn items were replaced.

MPH in Cuyahoga Falls and Falicon Crankshafts were the two main shops who helped me with this project. The motor and exhaust is stock. TRE is installed

The bike also has the stock passenger footpegs and brackets (not shown), a titanium exhaust hanger, aluminum anodized steering stem nut, aluminum anodized oil fill cap, a saw blade style cut rear rotor, a 2004 GSX-R750 swingarm, GSX-R1000 rear caliper and bracket and Fabbri double bubble windscreen (small scratch)

Bodywork and guages are mint condition and unfaded. There is no grit, grime or dirt on this bike

The rear seat cowl is primered black and a passenger seat is included (not shown)

$5200 No joy rides

th_DSC03137.jpg

th_DSC03135.jpg

th_DSC03134.jpg

th_DSC03133.jpg

th_DSC03132.jpg

th_DSC03131.jpg

th_DSC03130.jpg

th_DSC03129.jpg

th_DSC03128.jpg

th_DSC03127.jpg

th_DSC03126.jpg

th_DSC03122.jpg

Edited by BMMW

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May definitely want to drop the price on this one man

I may stick with whats listed. This bike does have a zero mile motor, ALL bearings in the chassis replaced, full "Blackout" paint & powdercoat, brand new front tire, no scratches or rash or fading and a mint tank tank.

I do know ebay and Craigslist have the 03's listed for $5 and $6K. The 750's are a bit more able to hold their value and I'm not sure there are any out there that are currently equal to this one.

Thanks for the heads up.

i sold my 2004 gsxr 750 with 4400 miles for 6200. it had brand new tires not a scratch on it and tons of extras. im thinking your pretty close on the price. 4700-4900

Thanks for the insight.

Someone's gonna get a really nice bike.

How many miles on the odometer and why was the motor a complete rebuild? Also, why not build it slightly since you were in there?

Also, are all the bearings in the chassis new and or have been gone through? STeering stem, swingarm pivot, etc?

How many miles on the odometer and why was the motor a complete rebuild? Also, why not build it slightly since you were in there?

Also, are all the bearings in the chassis new and or have been gone through? STeering stem, swingarm pivot, etc?

Odometer/bike mileage is as shown in one of the pics. It's at 21000 now.

The motor started making some noise and I pulled it apart to have a look. Found a rod bearing going bad so I figured I would have all the crank/rod journals redone.

As far as "building it a little" while I was in there ... the quad turbo, multistage nitrous, sequential boost modules would not fit like I wanted them too, so I'm saving them for my TL, LOL

Steering stem bearings, swingarm pivot bearings/seals and shock linkages bushings are new

Front tire ... as of Sat ... NEW

Edited by BMMW

The motor started making some noise and I pulled it apart to have a look. Found a rod bearing going bad so I figured I would have all the crank/rod journals redone.

As far as "building it a little" while I was in there ... the quad turbo, multistage nitrous, sequential boost modules would not fit like I wanted them too, so I'm saving them for my TL, LOL

Steering stem bearings, swingarm pivot bearings/seals and shock linkages bushings are new

Did you replace the top end? Valves, keepers, shims, etc.? Cam chain, guides, etc.? Tranny components? Shifter forks, rod, etc.? May have someone interested, but the price is a little steep... Let me know on the details I asked about...

What I meant about "building it a little", I meant the head and doing a valve job, etc. Dependable, but better... Not a race build...

Did you replace the top end? Valves, keepers, shims, etc.? Cam chain, guides, etc.? Tranny components? Shifter forks, rod, etc.? May have someone interested, but the price is a little steep... Let me know on the details I asked about...

The top end was checked and everything was within spec. No cam wear, valves are good and clearances didn't need to be changed. The replaced engine items are all listed in the Craigslist ad.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/1792281692.html

UPDATE: Rear reservoir corrected, new front tire added last Saturday, rear brackets/pegs added, passenger seat located/included.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can't believe it hasn't sold yet. Looks clean

I know ... it's weird. Maby it's too clean.

It runs as good as it looks.

It's only seven years old, LOL

I'd take a resaonable offer for it.