Moving

dustinsn3485

I plan to be back in Virginia by next summer. I just got up and moved to VA from Florida after I got married. Not gonna lie, it was a little scary. No job, did have a place to stay though, and the closest family was 12 hours away.

Good luck down there bro. Hope everything works out for ya.

It's a risk I suppose. I don't have a job, I don't have a house, my car is for sale, and I'm going to be 6 hours from my nearest family.

That's all. Wish me luck and all that crap...

Bodyguard-1.jpg

Good Luck Mang!

Damn dustin. this sucks. I am just finding out. didnt figure you were moving so soon. We've known eachother since grade school. whos gonna do my valves next year along with my shift kit? Guess Ill be doing it. want to give me your home made tripple tree front stand? Good luck tho, I know its something you have been planning for a while. gues we wont get to ride together this year lol

and Arfro, Ill work on your bike, I know most of what dustin knows only without the sweet shop and no tire changer

Dustin,

New to the site, am in PA but not new to riding. Saw you're moving to Nashville. I grew up there, left in '92. You'll enjoy it there. It's not all JUST country music. My mom still lives there so I get caught up on what's happening fairly regularly. Only recommendation I can offer is avoid places like Bordeaux and West End, as I recall those neighborhoods weren't exactly the best. Neighborhoods like Madison, Bellevue and suburbs to the North and NW of Nashville are pretty good for reasonably priced housing and are fairly well stocked with the usual things to do.

Good luck

How do I get ahold of the dad when it's tire time?

I'll have to get him to start checking the business email first.

Second he's got a phone, I'll ask him if I can post up the number.

Third, you can still call me and I can forward it to him.

Yeah, I still haven't gotten to ride with you this year either. You FAILED us! :p:lol:

I should have time to get a ride in before I go. The deal is ya'll gotta come down and ride in TN once I got the bike down there. We all know the roads are better in the south anyways!

Dustin,

New to the site, am in PA but not new to riding. Saw you're moving to Nashville. I grew up there, left in '92. You'll enjoy it there. It's not all JUST country music. My mom still lives there so I get caught up on what's happening fairly regularly. Only recommendation I can offer is avoid places like Bordeaux and West End, as I recall those neighborhoods weren't exactly the best. Neighborhoods like Madison, Bellevue and suburbs to the North and NW of Nashville are pretty good for reasonably priced housing and are fairly well stocked with the usual things to do.

Good luck

I appreciate the advice. Right now I'm looking to be somewhere on the east side, Lockeland Springs/East End. 5 points.

Of course if that doesn't work out. I'm going wherever and those you've mentioned will be a first look!

Most importantly is going to be a source of income though ;)

BTW :welcome: don't let all these sheep molesters get to ya!

The deal is ya'll gotta come down and ride in TN once I got the bike down there. We all know the roads are better in the south anyways!

will you be coming back to Dayton with a large U-haul to pick up all our bikes, taking us to TN and transporting us back home? You know I dont have my truck anymore, not that I would have drove it to TN anyway....