BeaveRun...July 3rd

Zorro

Yeah, hell Jinu and Brandon came out with the small group of N riders the last session. That was fun except for getting pass by the two of them and not being able to keep up. :(

I agree that the crashes really screwed up the session for I and A. Hell we all had to wait for the oil to get cleaned up out of 7 down into 8.

I'm contemplating going to Mid-O on July 20th...will have to wait a short bit to see how weather and some other personal facts play out.

I'm contemplating going to Mid-O on July 20th...will have to wait a short bit to see how weather and some other personal facts play out.

You and Steve finally heading to New Hampshire to make your relationship legal that week? :p:D

I found out one of my customers is going to be there on the 20th as well with his Buell X1. I also may have to make this trip.

Had a great time, no one in our group went down so that is always a plus. Good to see some friends I haven't seen in awhile and always good to get back on the track. The race school was a good experience and I really need to work on my race starts. Hope to go back to the event at the end of august.

Had a great time, think the heat got to me a little at the end of the day. I had to sit one session out cause I just felt exhausted. But can't wait to do the next one.

I know EXACTLY how you felt. I was going to sit the second to the last session but I figured I could just go out and do my own thing, maybe slow it down a notch and work some some minor things.

Yeah, hell Jinu and Brandon came out with the small group of N riders the last session. That was fun except for getting pass by the two of them and not being able to keep up. :(

I agree that the crashes really screwed up the session for I and A. Hell we all had to wait for the oil to get cleaned up out of 7 down into 8.

Yep, lots of crashes. I didn't get a full session in all day, of course one was thanks to me since I had another rider go down in 10 right in front of me, and I dumped off track in the grass. Luckily everyone was ok.

The weather was outstanding, it was the first trackday where I didn't have to deal with a downpour at some point, or even the threat of rain.