FS: Futon = $150

|SnOmAn|

I'll walk over to your house and fu*K your face. Then I'll slay your girls vag on your overpriced futon!!! SUCk it Ho!

You are a tard for paying 500 for a futon d!ck face.

I pray I end up running into here soon . On that note it's time to make an example outta someone. Your a fucktard just in general.

Huh? I thought that was Obama. :dunno:

Nice Futon, just too far from me. Walmart outsources everything to other countries, but if they do buy from US companies they bargain their price down. Plus stuff you buy from Walmart is of lower quality than most other stores. Smuckers has a different jelly mix for them because they didn't want to pay the higher price

No we didnt. you colored folk just arent funny. :)

Inya's black? :D

Nice Futon, just too far from me. Walmart outsources everything to other countries, but if they do buy from US companies they bargain their price down. Plus stuff you buy from Walmart is of lower quality than most other stores. Smuckers has a different jelly mix for them because they didn't want to pay the higher price

Also, watch out for package size, price per weight type stuff. They'll have a particular brand of bread for less than a competitor, but if you look at the package size, it's a little bit smaller. Walmart has some very creative marketing going on to make people *think* they're getting a greater value. With that said, many times the smaller quantity will actually be better anyway, and you'll use all of whatever it is instead of having to throw some out from not using it before it goes bad, that is for the buyer to decide.