Mid Ohio - Tuesday, July 20th

TwiztedRabbit

Ok, i know its a little bit out (only just over a month) but this crap is always expensive(duh track riding) but Who is going to Mid O on tuesday the 20th of July

I know Theresa and I will be there, and I do beleive KawasakiGuy-Josh is planning to go to.

who else?

i had an idea that sokha was well he said he would try... is benson going?

BENSON dont ride with us anymore.i dont think he ride at all,you need ask Randy why.last week Sokha lowside first day and second day he colide with another guy,he dont crash but the other guy end in hospital.another guy from our group Omar broke his hand in four places.

hopefuly we finaly see you at mid ohio.

ya i talked to sokha bout his lowside.. and i heard omar broke his wrist from a highside by thundervalley... happens. hum i'll ave ti hit up randy bout benson weird. lol... and Beastie there should be atleast 4-6 of us heading up from columbus but we will be trailering there the morning of

I'm going as long as financialy able. Gonna try and wait it out to see what the weather is supposed to be like cuz I've heard nothing but bad things about that track in the rain. If I go my trailer is set up for two bikes. I've had my 600rr and a buddies 250. Was a tight fit but it worked.

Ok, i know its a little bit out (only just over a month) but this crap is always expensive(duh track riding) but Who is going to Mid O on tuesday the 20th of July

I know Theresa and I will be there, and I do beleive KawasakiGuy-Josh is planning to go to.

who else?

Hey turd ass! Did you forget about me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was my first track day and it was awesome! I am definitely looking forward to the next. I threw on the saddlebags and rode home after and it only took an hour and a half to get home. This was interesting, because it took me about two and a half hours to get there. :)

Edited by alienpi