Forks sticking on a roketa db07a (200cc dual sport)

sbutcher

I have a 2007 Roketa 200cc dual sport bike. Once the forks go down they stick and don't want to go back up. Does the forks need more oil? If so How do I add oil to a inverted set of forks? Thanks

Probably leaking fork seals. Which is why you no longer have any fork oil. Notice fluid near the bottom of the fork? That's fork oil if it's there. Need to remove forks from bike, disassemble, replace seals, refill with fork oil, and reassemble. And no, it's not a novice thing to do.

There isn't any oil leaking now, because who knows what the idiot that we bought it off of did to it. Is there anyone on this forum that is a bike mechanic that would be interested in doing it for me? If so how much would it cost me? I already bought some fork oil. THX

I hate to repeat myself but your bike...get used to everything falling apart lol.

I had one..got rid of it before it hit 20 miles lol. I fixed about 8 things on it at that point. from a leaking carb to broken screws and rotted away rubber parts/hoses. yes, before it hit 20 miles.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a roketa dealer.I say "was" becuase I refuse to buy or sell one more item from that company. Their products are trash, they have no customer service what so ever and refuse to warranty anything. As far as your bike goes, you shouldnt have a problem getting it fixed. it shouldnt be that difficult. If I remember correctly that should be similiar to the KTM for set up