I say I don't care, but I'll keep posting anyway.

tblade

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disappointed Todd, I was expecting more out of you. :lol:

Sorry to disappoint you.

I'm a little bit busy today - problems with the updates to my website, trucks are here to pick up shit that isn't done yet, I left my Blackberry at home, and I need to go to the bank.

I'll try again when I've got a little bit more time.

:wtf: You missed the whole sarcasm of the first post and you still have the audacity to say there may be hope for me? Why don't you hang around OR for a while, understand how some of the people post and then start making comments.

You are just out to make friends on here aren't you. I can think of quite a few people on here that will have fun with you.

He really doesn't understand. From here, he'll either turn and run with his tail tucked, or continue and learn the dynamic around here.

:confused: What did I do?

If you have to ask... :lol:

what thread did this come off of?

Same thing I was wondering

Probably Fonzie. He loves his moderator status. You can just tell by how he uses it to annoy Uncle Punk. I like Fonzie, but that's not cool taunting UP like that. :dunno:

Seein' as how I don't even know what thread this is peeled from.... It weren't me. Not to mention I'm one of the more lenient Mods here ;)

But yeah.... It is fun messin' with Uncle Buck :D

I for one like the internet personality of Todd#43. It's great how you don't give a fuck and just say whatever the fuck you want. I respect that. Many people never share their true feelings because they're too worried about what others will think of them. Fug that! Todd #43 doesn't. Stick around and put more people in their place! I enjoy watching it. :cheers:

I for one like the internet personality of Todd#43. It's great how you don't give a fuck and just say whatever the fuck you want. I respect that. Many people never share their true feelings because they're too worried about what others will think of them. Fug that! Todd #43 doesn't. Stick around and put more people in their place! I enjoy watching it. :cheers:

I approve this message.

:p I moved it. It had nothing to do with the original thread and it was just bitching...

Besides, it was an excellent social experiment to see if the title would deter anyone from posting. :D

Ask anyone that knows me - I don't have an "internet personality". I've been this way longer than I've been "on-line". What you see is what you get.

:p I moved it. It had nothing to do with the original thread and it was just bitching...

Besides, it was an excellent social experiment to see if the title would deter anyone from posting. :D

Your "excellent social experiment" is what ruins discussion boards. Keep doing shit like that and you'll have plenty of members and very few "posters".

Ask the folks over at localriders.com about that works.

Ask anyone that knows me - I don't have an "internet personality". I've been this way longer than I've been "on-line". What you see is what you get.

Your "excellent social experiment" is what ruins discussion boards. Keep doing shit like that and you'll have plenty of members and very few "posters".

Ask the folks over at localriders.com about that works.

I think they are already seeing that

really? so you guys think that all the bitching should just be left on the front page? I mean, I can move it back, I just thought that was what this section was for... people who care about all the whining that people do bc they don't like someone...

OH, and todd, are you really upset that you have to click on a different link to see this thread? Its just in a different spot... its not like its gone, or your blocked from it. I think everyone needs to chill out a bit.