I say I don't care, but I'll keep posting anyway.

tblade

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have no problems with it. :D

There are MANY things that you have no problems with Sam... ;)

Whatever helps you sleep at night. If you can't figure out what :rolleyes: which is typed as : rolleyes : means then I feel bad for you.

I don't feel bad at all. I hope tblade has lot's of trouble sleeping at night! :D

You have a very long list.

I'm gonna bet that list is pretty short. I'm thinking Todd (the 43 one, not the rrrrr one) has too many important things on his list that he DOES give a shit about, to even have a list of what he does give a shit about.

I don't mean this as sarcasm, either. If people would worry about what they need to, instead of everything the media dumps on them, I'm guess that things would be MUCH better.

You have a very long list.
I'm gonna bet that list is pretty short. I'm thinking Todd (the 43 one, not the rrrrr one) has too many important things on his list that he DOES give a shit about, to even have a list of what he does give a shit about.

I don't mean this as sarcasm, either. If people would worry about what they need to, instead of everything the media dumps on them, I'm guess that things would be MUCH better.

I've got a lot of lists.

I'm not real sure how many things are on the list of stuff I dont give a shit about because, quite frankly, I don't give a shit about them.

I'm not so sure you have proven yourself list-worthy.

so as to not leave him out, he can be on my list....the short shit list of people who beat me to a reallllllly nice VFR :p

Whatever helps you sleep at night. If you can't figure out what :rolleyes: which is typed as : rolleyes : means then I feel bad for you.

at least you have the ability to feel something. there may still be hope for you

how does this work again?.... :roll:

Add this to my list of shit I could give a fuck less about.

37 posts and the dude wants to come in here acting all hard and shit.

Someone should introduce him to Aerik.

i really dont get what post count has to do with shit. just means you have less of a life outside this board

sorry, dont know who Aerik is - are you his bitch?

at least you have the ability to feel something. there may still be hope for you

how does this work again?.... :roll:

:wtf: You missed the whole sarcasm of the first post and you still have the audacity to say there may be hope for me? Why don't you hang around OR for a while, understand how some of the people post and then start making comments.

i really dont get what post count has to do with shit. just means you have less of a life outside this board

You are just out to make friends on here aren't you. I can think of quite a few people on here that will have fun with you.

Another cunt here that thinks he's hard like you. The two of you should really get to know each other - maybe form some sort of mutual admiration society or something.

Better yet, just crawl back in the hole you crawled out of.

Another cunt here that thinks he's hard like you. The two of you should really get to know each other - maybe form some sort of mutual admiration society or something.

Better yet, just crawl back in the hole you crawled out of.

I'm disappointed Todd, I was expecting more out of you. :lol: