I say I don't care, but I'll keep posting anyway.

tblade

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I'm glad I wasn't in the middle of a drink of my beer there! I don't need beer in my keyboard again!

:lol:

If you had a mac instead of that shiddy windows pc, you wouldn't have to worry about beer in your keyboard.

Mac users don't drink beer? Martini's then?

:lol: I'm glad I wasn't in the middle of a drink of my beer there! I don't need beer in my keyboard again!

If you had a mac instead of that shiddy windows pc, you wouldn't have to worry about beer in your keyboard.

Or get a waterpwoof cover for your keyboard

I understand that. I'm just letting you know that the internet didn't make me this way. I was this way LONG before you folks came around. Now, I can share my charming personality with people from all over the WORLD.

How fucking cool is that?

:lol: It is pretty damn cool. In HS I never would've dreamed I'd be doing shit like this. Who knew we'd come so far from Morse Code to the Internet. :cool:

I read every post, and farted 3 times while doing so. I enjoyed the farts more. Chicken wings maybe?

WTF? :lol:

He's probably rearranging the futon in his mom's basement.

:lol:

:nono: Here you failed me.

I need me one of them moderating the moderator’s jobs. Oh the fun I would have. I could possibly change the mood of the whole board. I will make plans in anticipation of this new appointment so I can hit the ground running when the call comes down from the man.

Look out Fonzie there will be no peace for the wicked.

I need me one of them moderating the moderator’s jobs. Oh the fun I would have. I could possibly change the mood of the whole board. I will make plans in anticipation of this new appointment so I can hit the ground running when the call comes down from the man.

Look out Fonzie there will be no rest for the wicked.

fixed, ;)

Oh god, I vote, JOHN CANDY MOD 2010!!!!!!!!!!

that reminds me, the security phrase for one of my bank accounts is "huge male chicken"

i like to make the tellers say it back to me, slowly. with eye contact. then when I gently place my hand upon their slightly quivering hand, and stroke their huge, swollen wrist with my pinky... they hesitate just for a split second... and make me use the ATM.