Sunglasses Round 2

Meanie

Ok well I had a few people interested and I also want a new set of lenses for my Half jackets. So here is the deal....

Please use the following 2 sites to see what is available:

http://www.trgear.com/osc/eshop/default.php/cPath/27_10

https://secure.usstandardissue.com/Product_Category.cfm?id=1

I can get some frame / lenses that are not on the site. I will not be placing the order until the end of July. I am only going to make a few calls to the rep at TRGear, so when I get a decent list together I will call her for pricing and availability.

As I stated before I am not placing the order until the end of July, each order will have a $6.00 S&H charge to get the order from TRGear to me. If you want me to ship it to you It will be an additional $6.00. I shipped 2 orders out last time and that's what it cost with packing materials and insurance. Your total is due to me before I place the order. You can pay me in person, mail me a check, or use Paypal and send the money as a gift.

If you send the money using Paypal, you pay the fees by sending the money as a gift.

*The prices on TRGEAR.com are not the prices I get them for, mine are lower.*

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, it looks like there are no discount on glasses through this site, could you PM what your discount amount is?

vvv

I am only going to make a few calls to the rep at TRGear, so when I get a decent list together I will call her for pricing and availability.

.*

How much for lenses for Flak Jacket?

I'll need more information for pricing...

Lens shape (e.g. standard/XLJ)

Lens style (e.g. clear/gray/black iridium/polarized or not)

For accurate pricing please be detailed.

I'll need more information for pricing...

Lens shape (e.g. standard/XLJ)

Lens style (e.g. clear/gray/black iridium/polarized or not)

For accurate pricing please be detailed.

XLJ

Polarized fire (if they still have these), if not black iridium

The discount varies by the type of glasses. Please provide the following information:

Glasses Type:

Frame color:

Lens Color:

Thanks

No it doesn't. Oakleys have the same margins no matter what the style. With exception to audio based glasses and RX...

No it doesn't. Oakleys have the same margins no matter what the style. With exception to audio based glasses and RX...

Wrong....Each style of glasses has a different discount. Thanks for playing though....

Wrong....Each style of glasses has a different discount. Thanks for playing though....

You really wanna argue this? Are you sure you do? The margins are the same. Your discount may be different. Margin is the difference between dealer cost and retail.

Again, differences in audio product and RX... And specialty stuff like the high end stuff, but all the glasses typically worn and purchased falls under the same margin line.