Cat, Deer, Dog, and Fawn

wrillo

Okay, so maybe you know 1000rr... right before momma dear attacked the dog, did the fawn drop to the ground because it saw the dog and was trying to hide? and you think the cat was trying to mother the fawn or rape it? I did like how the cat bitch slapped momma dear at the end

:dunno: why the fawn dropped, I'm guessing ill though since it was laying in the road and then dropped on the walk too. Deer usually run from threats not drop and hide.

fawns instinctively drop low and stop moving at the presence of danger/predator. Dogs are a predator ie; wolf, coyote, strays... Grown dear run or fight, not fawns.

so more video proof that cats are smarter than dogs.

He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day

Yeah...yeah...yeah...*takes deep breath*

You couldn't have held me back from charging that effing deer if it went after my dog, then that damn fawn would have been next... Oh wow that really pissed me off.

Edited by BonkerS

Where is a good ole boy with a gun rack in his pickup when you need one! :nono:

Why didn't the moron filming put down the damn camera and chase the deer off, idiot.

Poor dog, didn't even do anything and got the snot kicked out of it.

Those women are pussies...charge the mom deer if u care for your pet; poor dog.

Exactly. It would have ran off.

You don't want your dog f'ed up, keep it penned up in your yard. Momma deer did what any mother of any species would do. Just because they taste good doesn't mean they don't have parental instincts.

And they do taste VERY good.

Fawns that age and size when scared will just drop and sit and try not to be seen. I once scared one in its bed standing and it just dropped and laid there. I even walked over and picked it up and it never moved. It was so scared that it pissed all over me though. I actually have a picture of me holding it if no one believes me.

Dont worry, I didnt have to black out my face on this one, since the camera flash did it for me. I had to use my camera to take a picture of the actual photo which sits on my TV since the original pic was taken long ago before I had a digital camera. This pic was taken probably around 2001-2002 on a trip to MI. If you notice the dark spot on my shirt by his rear hoof, that is deer piss.

IMAG0082.jpg