Dead Battery... FML

curby

So i ride to work this morning. Go home for lunch. eat, hang out with my daughter and chill for an hour. Go get to get on my bike and i left my key on... FUCK! battery is dead.

Ever try to bump start a Warrior? not fun and quite impossible without a hill. lol

now she's at home on the charger and i had to cage it back to work

FML!

:rant:

eh, bump starting isn't THAT bad. I know it's a pretty big cruiser (1700?), but it's fuel injected, and I'm betting it was relatively warm after the ride home and only sitting for 40 minutes.

did you at least give it a try?

eh, bump starting isn't THAT bad. I know it's a pretty big cruiser (1700?), but it's fuel injected, and I'm betting it was relatively warm after the ride home and only sitting for 40 minutes.

did you at least give it a try?

yeah, lets not talk about it.

you people need to learn to leave your kill switch alone, turn it off with the key...that way you don't forget.

it's definitely a bad habit i picked up through the years. but this is the first time it's bit me in the arse.

it's definitely a bad habit i picked up through the years. but this is the first time it's bit me in the arse.

I know too many people that do this...is the key really that hard to find?

at least it didn't bite you too hard

I use whatever. Key, kill switch, or side stand cutoff, or even sometimes I just stall the engine with the clutch. What's the big deal? Just don't leave the key on...

Tom, yout talk as though have experience with this? :D

I can't say it's a bad idea to use the kill switch, at least once in a while. It's good to have "muscle memory" for it in case you need it in an emergency. I have been using it, and forgetting to turn the key off, but fortunately the few times I have, someone has caught it and turned it off for me, or at least told me.