New ZX10 announced today

Casper

Andy and I are going to settle this at mid o next month. His gsxr 600 vs my zx10r. I feel safe to say we both are good safe track riders only looking to better our skills and we will have lots of fun with this...

Do we need to take into consideration the mods done to our bikes such as suspension?? Or just leave it as gsxr 600 vs zx10r

Edited by ducati guy

You're just jealous because you live your life a quarter-inch....ALL the time.

Damn...you got me.

At least I'm quoting shit from The Fast and the Furious...you Vin Diesel fluffer.

You probably have shit like this plastered all over you bedroom like a 12 year old school girl.

600full-vin-diesel.jpg

Do we need to take into consideration the mods done to our bikes such as suspension?? Or just leave it as gsxr 600 vs zx10r

Just leave it as is. Winning is winning, if it's because of simple mods, then that's the losers fault for not having them. I'm a believer in racing what you have, if you lose cuz of mods, then looks like you better get them damn mods then. ;)

Just leave it as is. Winning is winning, if it's because of simple mods, then that's the losers fault for not having them. I'm a believer in racing what you have, if you lose cuz of mods, then looks like you better get them damn mods then. ;)

Word..hehe I hope my 100 horsepower bike can keep up

Kevin do post your gay backrounds from your computer

First, no. If I did they it'd be a picture of you on here instead.

Second, go back to that lame ass "Pictures of vacation in Peru" thread you started with no actual pictures.

:D

I figured, but I just wanted to make sure since I never personally met you. I hope you OWN that 600 honestly. Please don't let us Kawi guys down. :flag::trophy:

The problem is that you really need them to ride each others bikes. In other words, running two different guys on their own bikes isn't a good test of how well they are really going to do.

To keep it totally fair, you need a person to ride both bikes, allow that person to find an optimal setting to fit their usage and then compare lap times.

OR, you could literally let Dub ride his own 600 (which should have his prefered settings and he will be used to) and then allow him to ride the ZX10 and make changes. And vice, versa for Kaw guy.

It's not going to be any real proof if they run against each other. Someone may have lesser ability, someone may not feel right vs the other, etc. The use of one guy running both bikes is going to net the end result you all are looking for - not a challenge race like being set up...

Take you on a 14 dubguy85. Time and Place.....

Any roadcourse you want! Putnam, Mid O, Gingerman, Nelson, Beaver???

let me get this straight...

Ninja14 on a ZX14, and dubguy85 on a 600, ON A ROAD COURSE?

If dubguy85's not game, I am. You choose the track. I'll expect something with an epic straight-away to give you a fighting chance.

Oh I'm game for sure!

He's talking a real racetrack - not a drag strip...

Correct!

:werd: Just saying that I wouldn't put my money on him to reach the zx10's ability. I would Todd#43 or STT-Brian and maybe 2 or 3 more on here that could work the 10 to where it's just not enough for them. But I'm just trying to say that WAY MORE riders will not hit the capabilities of a zx10. Just my opinion that I feel is correct. :) Most buy it for the raw power anyway. I know I would. :)

I can push a bike on a track enough to feel the ability of a bike.. It might not be to a bike's limits, but enough to know I can push a different bike harder and feel more comfortable and stable!

I agree, but you've been riding track for a long time; dubguy...not so long. I'm not doubting he can tear it up, I just don't think he'd be pulling less times on a ZX10 than he would on a gixxer1k out there.

I can honestly guarantee that I can run better times on a gsxr 1000 than a zx10.

Ill take you up on that deal..let's head back to ginerman raceway

Perfect.. Let me know the date!

I figured, but I just wanted to make sure since I never personally met you. I hope you OWN that 600 honestly. Please don't let us Kawi guys down. :flag::trophy:

Posting Putnam Vid soon! :beating:

The problem is that you really need them to ride each others bikes. In other words, running two different guys on their own bikes isn't a good test of how well they are really going to do.

To keep it totally fair, you need a person to ride both bikes, allow that person to find an optimal setting to fit their usage and then compare lap times.

OR, you could literally let Dub ride his own 600 (which should have his prefered settings and he will be used to) and then allow him to ride the ZX10 and make changes. And vice, versa for Kaw guy.

It's not going to be any real proof if they run against each other. Someone may have lesser ability, someone may not feel right vs the other, etc. The use of one guy running both bikes is going to net the end result you all are looking for - not a challenge race like being set up...

I would be down for this! :D

I agree with Brian, but I don't even think letting the riders change bikes is really a fair way to evaluate which bike is better.

1) I promise I'm going to be faster on my bike, because i've got x,xxx track miles on it. Some things are just second-nature to me now.

2) If my goal is to prove that your bike is slower, why would I push on your bike?

Now if the goal is just to prove who the better rider is, than it's more plausible that trading bikes matters. If i turn a faster lap than you can on YOUR bike, I think that probably makes me the better rider, but the debate started with negative comments about the ZX10's handling.

I only jumped-in because I thought it was incredibly comical that anyone thought a ZX14 would be a good choice on a road course, and wanted a free track day out of it :p

I agree with Brian, but I don't even think letting the riders change bikes is really a fair way to evaluate which bike is better.

1) I promise I'm going to be faster on my bike, because i've got x,xxx track miles on it. Some things are just second-nature to me now.

2) If my goal is to prove that your bike is slower, why would I push on your bike?

Now if the goal is just to prove who the better rider is, than it's more plausible that trading bikes matters. If i turn a faster lap than you can on YOUR bike, I think that probably makes me the better rider, but the debate started with negative comments about the ZX10's handling.

I only jumped-in because I thought it was incredibly comical that anyone thought a ZX14 would be a good choice on a road course, and wanted a free track day out of it :p

I just jumped in because Ninja Nick said I couldn't push a bike hard enough to notice one vs the other... WRONG... So then that made me say fine, lets take it to the track, and he can ride whatever he wants his 14 or zx10, and I will be faster than him... THAT was the bet I wanted!

ME vs Ninja Nick ON A TRACK... Not the ghey street... Anyone who pushes on the street is :fruit:... Its not worth it... I have better things to do with my time than risk my life on the street.