getting a new ride

shittygsxr

Ok I wanted an NSX but we already have enough vehicles that do not perform in the snow.

Here are my current choices and I need some more

Audi A4

Subaru WRX STI

Mitsubishi EVO

We neeed an awd car as calling off when there is snow is unacceptable when you are a nurse. So give some suggestions

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NSX is a piece of expensive shit! Go with the WRX and pipe it. The pipes that make your body shake when it takes off. Find a clean 3000GT VR4 or a Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo.....Even a Supra.

We already have the supra, 350z, accord, 98 civic, 02 civic and the bikes. We barely put any miles on the supra and Z so we really need a nice winter car I love the A4 as it really is a nice car with AWD and a turbo motor. Stock they need a little more pep but you can cheaply get it chipped and run some more boost. I am not to sure if I am getting to old for the subaru or mitsubishi all of the ricers have kinda ruined those cars for me, but I still have a desire for them.

Im a big fan of the Audi.. not to mention its quite a bit more professional looking.

All black Audi with a nice sleeper motor under the hood.

Twin Turbo it, all new larger exhausts. etc. etc. I want an audit myself. maybe not a 4 but definitely one of their models.

i like that new gt-r. 70 g's though??? i think it's worth it

They are making two. One of them is to have 580hp....It's going to be a beast. They say the one that's coming first is a C6 Z06 beater.....I find that hard to believe, but.....

Its going to be her decision but I am going to push her towards the subaru. I love the audi but for the $$$ and the number of miles it will get I would rather has fun with the STI. Maybe I can convince her that the money we save should be put into making the supra into a beast.

if you're looking more performance out of an audi, get the s4

it's still quattro, but twin turbos and 400+ HP

if you do get an A4, obviously get the quattro, but make sure you get stick. I didn't because they offer auto with manual tiptronic(?)...but it's just not the same :(