Knee Draggers!

blackgsxr1000

Okay I know there is 10 different post about whith some good places to ride in the Columbus area. Seeing if anyone is up for going for a ride this weekend but on some twisty roads. The 270 loop isn't going to work. So if anyone wants to go out this weekend some time and drag some knees, or know's some roads with some serious twists in them, Let me know Thanks

Edited by blackgsxr1000

i was thinking about hitting up a quick hocking ride saturday morning, route would be 33>374>180>374>664>56>93>664>coonpath>33

I was just out that way last Sunday, thought I saw construction on 180,

or somewhere around there.

Wait so OR rides? I thought we just talked on the computer all day...people actually have bikes on here?

i dunno what you are talking about, I only have 2 garage trophys

i was thinking about hitting up a quick hocking ride saturday morning, route would be 33>374>180>374>664>56>93>664>coonpath>33

Where will you be leaving from and what time? I'm planning to hit Hocking on Saturday as well, and it'd be nice to learn some new roads (havn't been on the ones you mentioned.

Excellent route. A word of caution though, you are looking for a world of hurt on those roads if you are pushing hard enough to knee down. Gravel in the usual places :mad: and assholes in pickups coming at you in your lane on blind curves. :nono: On the positive side 374/180 section is pristine. :grin: I will be out there a few hours after you guys.