Mongols MC sues Lancaster CA

ReconRat

Mongols Sue City for Emotional Distress

Mongols Sue City for Emotional Distress

By ELIZABETH BANICKI

mongols.jpg LOS ANGELES (CN) - The Mongols Nation Motorcycle Club claims city officials in the high desert outside L.A. kept them from holding their annual convention in Lancaster in violation of state law and the Constitution...

Edited by ReconRat

:nono: Liberals...

Probably Conservatives, Lancaster CA is up in the high desert, and the Eastern part of California is mostly Conservative. Dunno...

edit: looked it up, Lancaster is the home for most all the aviation employees at Edwards Air Force Base in CA.

All of the city and state politicians appear to be Republican. But it is California, so they are probably still Liberals. lol

Lancaster is on the East side of Los Angeles county.

Edited by ReconRat

:nono: Liberals...

Generally, I'm pretty sure we liberals argue for civil rights for everyone. We do run the ACLU, don't we?

Shit, if I have to start oppressing biker gangs to keep my liberal credentials, I'm gonna need more guns. :p

Generally, I'm pretty sure we liberals argue for civil rights for everyone. We do run the ACLU, don't we?

Shit, if I have to start oppressing biker gangs to keep my liberal credentials, I'm gonna need more guns. :p

Awe hell... I have to agree with Aerik. Don't get used to it though.

The Mongols say they convene to "foster and promote political, social, economic, educational, religious, or cultural viewpoints with an emphasis on riding, operating and maintaining motorcycles."

That's too funny

I was stationed out at Edwards before coming out to Ohio last year.

I lived in Lancaster and there was a shitload of problems with rival MC gangs out there. Hells Angels, Mongols and a couple of others. The area is also has a high crime rate due to the location of several federal and state detention centers within an hour.

Its a good thing that they kept the mongols out of town and the city is hardly conservative. Its actually a good mix of liberals, conservatives and moderates. Im glad to be out of that shithole tho.

I would expect to see them win their case against the city. They fought the federal government and won the right to keep their logo, which was no small task and that case didn't appear to be as solid in their favor as this one.

Out of curiosity, when did this happen? I know for a while their cuts were subject to confiscation by any law enforcement agency on sight. I was unaware that had changed.

Not soon enough. I thought they wanted to secede? :banana:

Multiple times now, they've considered it. The latest is to try and split into 2 to 5 new states. Dunno... Seems to me they won't be doing much of anything if they are out of money and in debt. Same as Illinois, New York, and New Jersey is close to it.

If they go bankrupt... do we have to sell them to the highest bidder?

Multiple times now, they've considered it. The latest is to try and split into 2 to 5 new states. Dunno... Seems to me they won't be doing much of anything if they are out of money and in debt. Same as Illinois, New York, and New Jersey is close to it.

that would be interesting!!

Not soon enough. I thought they wanted to secede? :banana:

I dunno. Texas threatens to do that all the time.

Actually, one could make an argument for letting Cali divide up into two or three states-- hang out in SoCal for a while, then go up north. The general culture and mindset differs widely between the two.

Think anyone would really want to buy CA? I say we give it to Mexico.

Actually, one could make an argument for letting Cali divide up into two or three states-- hang out in SoCal for a while, then go up north. The general culture and mindset differs widely between the two.

Yes, the north and south are very different. I was in SoCal for 3 years. It sucked. Barstow was horrible.

http://www.agingrebel.com/?p=2128

That is the first link I came upon. I know there is a better one but I couldn't find it quickly.

Thanks, I was wondering what was going to happen with the confiscation of their cuts. Not that I'm particularly invested in how many of them get slapped with criminal and RICO charges or what happens to their cuts. It was just interesting that they were the only outlaw club that had a blanket confiscation order for their colors.

Hell, go from Burbank to Orange to Irvine to Compton and it's like being in 3 different states and 4 different countries!

Dear the other 49 states in The Union,

keep in mind where much of your food and technology comes from before being so willing to part ways with one of the states