New to the Board...

Aeromech

My job with NetJets is relocating their SC/Savannah operations to the HQ in Columbus.

Looking for input on what areas to live.... So far I'm going to check out around the "3 O'clock" postion. (Canal Winchester, Pickerington)

I should be doing my bike ride in a few weeks for house-hunting.

Thanks for all the welcomes, looking forward to meeting some Ohio Riders...

Welcome, but why Ohio?

My job with NetJets is relocating their SC/Savannah operations to the HQ in Columbus.

Looking for input on what areas to live.... So far I'm going to check out around the "3 O'clock" postion. (Canal Winchester, Pickerington)

Welcome!

Pickerington and Canal are great areas. The wife and I live in Pickerington. If you need a tour around the area or feel like grabbing a beer, send me a private message on here.

At least you still have your job with Netjets. I am in aviation as well, had an internship with them last year and have seen alot of co-workers get the boot. Were you with NJI, Jepp, NJA?

Welcome and enjoy Ohio!

Coming up as part of NJI. Soon our Gulfstreams will be under the same FAA certificate.

At least you still have your job with Netjets. I am in aviation as well, had an internship with them last year and have seen alot of co-workers get the boot. Were you with NJI, Jepp, NJA?

Welcome and enjoy Ohio!