smith and wesson m&p 40

ZIXXER9R

My buddy is selling a s&w M&P .40 caliber

gun has about 200 rounds through it

3 clips and a holster

he is asking $500 obo

this gun sells for $579-629 new

he is selling to get a bike so if you know anyone who wants it or wants to trade a running street bike for it let me know

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you can buy it new for 480 i am sure he would take that for it with the extra mag and holster it is a 2 lock holster which has never been used new was 90 bucks, everywhere he has looked the gun goes for 500-600 and the mags are 30 bucks each so figure if you offer him 475 you get a free mag and holster on gunbroker the gun itself sells on average used for 469.00

Edited by ZIXXER9R

first person with 450 gets everything he is jonesin for a bike I let him ride my shitbox in the parking lot yesterday what a mistake now he is out there every 15 mins asking to ride it again

whoops my ie explore shut down didnt think previous post went through sorry guys

I notice you spec M&P there Chebby, so you agree S&W in general not worth the money just the M&P?????

S&W are just over priced Rugers in my book.

Ya, I agree not all S&W are worth it, but I do really like my M&P. I don't think I'd trade it for any other pistol. If I had the money, I'd be all over this 40.