My 929 is for sale CHEAP!

Zecho

I would just really like to sell it asap. If I go and change the plugs, I'm going to change the oil and probably adjust the valves while I'm there. They're not chattering or anything, but could probably use some fine tuning.

Wow... Changing the plugs and adjusting the valves "while in there" isn't quite the same. Changing the plugs is VERY easy to do and will only help in selling the bike. Adjusting the valves is certainly easy if you know how, but VERY time consuming... You can't do it like you can change the plugs and oil and filter. All can be done in a fraction of the time adjusting the valves takes...

If I showed up wanting to buy and the thing didn't start due to fouled plugs... No sale.

If I showed up wanting to buy and the thing didn't start due to fouled plugs... No sale.

I agree. Especially if the price is really low, it makes you nervous about something else being wrong with it. not trying to bash you er anything, but u rallt need to get it running!