Anyone going to see Iron Maiden on the 15th at Blossom?

MarkB

Just curious...

I want to ride to the show, but didn't want to really ride alone... if anyone is going and wants to meet up to ride there let me know.. I'll be coming from downtown Cleveland.

-M

It's actually great going there on a bike.. First in first out..

seriously? explain! Were going in 2 weeks to see Tom Petty and we were debating going on the bikes but I put that idea out of her mind since I didn't want to sit in traffic on it

you go in the same way but they direct you straight up front and they actually let you out before the cars.. Matt and i literally spent maybe 4 minutes in traffic.. its totally worth it.

I think the first time we went we got there a little bit early.. but really it didn't matter.. they will wave you straight up front. its on cement and there are other bikes around with lights in the parking lot..

Edited by hollywood3586

you go in the same way but they direct you straight up front and they actually let you out before the cars.. Matt and i literally spent maybe 4 minutes in traffic.. its totally worth it.

I think the first time we went we got there a little bit early.. but really it didn't matter.. they will wave you straight up front. its on cement and there are other bikes around with lights in the parking lot..

Yeah, I emailed Blossom this morning and this is basiclly what they said in regards to bike parking.

So... Anyone going? :):banana:

holy shit, I might just have to talk her into changing the plans