riot watch...........

kawi kid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With any luck they'll burn that shit hole of a city down.

Can't wait to see Cleveland's finest citizens show their collective asses to the National Media.

On the plus side it should give them some points for the DNC in 2012.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my favorite facebook post so far!!!! :lol:

Adam Fitchles Hey d bag...you have never done shit for cleveland! I hope only the worst for you. I hope you never win a championship. I hope you break a leg and can never play again. I hope your gf cheats on you. I hope your kids get herpes. I hope your mom keeps banging Delonte. Fuck off you piece of shit!

Quote: Adam Fitchles Hey d bag...you have never done shit for cleveland! I hope only the worst for you. I hope you never win a championship. I hope you break a leg and can never play again. I hope your gf cheats on you. I hope your kids get herpes. I hope your mom keeps banging Delonte. Fuck off you piece of shit!

lol.gif

With any luck they'll burn that shit hole of a city down.

Can't wait to see Cleveland's finest citizens show their collective asses to the National Media.

On the plus side it should give them some points for the DNC in 2012.

I don't feel more is need to be said.

Fuck his face!!
If you knew me.. That's just my way of saying fuck off.. :D he can fuck his face and his couch!!. Eat a dick too! :)

Weren't you the same broad in that other thread during the playoffs that said he was gonna stay?

Talk about eating a dick.

Drama King James.... he will now never be on the same level as MJ, Bird, Johnson, Byrant, Jabar, Duncan. you dont run...

x1000000000000000000000000000000

he just wants the monkey off the back of not having a ring and not really have to try hard for it. hes been handed shit all his life and now he just wants a ring handed to him, i can't say im shocked

anyone having trouble with facebook now?

if he breaks facebook i swear to god!!! :lol: jk

fb's been actin' buggy a lot for me lately. Slow to load, hiccups, slow to post, etc