520 kit installation...

Zorro

I recently purchased a 520 Kit for my R6...waiting for delivery. Like a kid on christmas, when I get something new, i want to play with asap. anyway, I'm familiar with replacing sprockets but have no clue on chain replacements.

so, does anyone want to offer their assistance at my house in Dublin? I'm guessing a "chain tool" will be needed. I have stock chain (I believe), and going to a DID ERV3 Chain.

We'll celebrate the installation with Yuengling.

Thanks,

Chris

you will need to grind down one of the old rivets on the stock chain then press it out with your chain tool. Make sure you measure many times to make sure you have the right length on the new chain, better to start off longer if you are not sure then go short. If you have any questions feel free to call. What gearing did you go with?

you will need to grind down one of the old rivets on the stock chain then press it out with your chain tool. Make sure you measure many times to make sure you have the right length on the new chain, better to start off longer if you are not sure then go short. If you have any questions feel free to call. What gearing did you go with?

-1/+1