Uncle Punk is a tricky bastid

tachman

watch out for him, heeeel gitcha. :givemebeer::emot-spooky:

Hey guys, Since we are all pretty much in the same area, I was wondering if all of us could meet up, and ride down together to sagamore hills for the meet and greet.

What do y'all think?

I don't do meet and greets, if I have that kind of time to get away I go riding, thanks for asking though. There are plenty of other folks in our area besides the gay guys you copied unless you are into that sort of thing.

:lol:

those are just the people ive talked to a little bit from our area, figured I'd invite

So you already know the gay guys, here are a couple more, InyaAzz, Robsgsxr1000 and R1crusher.

as in, actually gay, or you all just poke fun at each other "gay"?

Ha, ha he said poke the gay guy!

you, are a dick!

:lol: way to forward it to people.

ITS A TRAP!!!1111!1!11!

The gay guy is calling me a dick. Is that some sort of gay come on line? I don't speak your language.

My only regret is that we can only send these to five recipients because R1crusher has been left out.

I have asked the mods to do something about this gay sex harassment but am getting no traction.
roflmao.gif And you thought you would??

I am however getting additional PMs from guys stating their disappointment in not being included in the gang bang you are planning.
wrapit.gif

I have asked the mods to do something about this gay sex harassment but am getting no traction. I am however getting additional PMs from guys stating their disappointment in not being included in the gang bang you are planning.

You left R1crusher out because hes your exclusive BBD throw-in

:lol: