More Harley bashing.....

96_tour_glide

and by the way mr.moderator, i did post a "hi" in the welcomes page.

I see three posts, all within this thread, under the Calendar Events forum.

I do not see a post in the introduction forum.

You might have posted something in the shout box.

I'm sorry that you do not see eye to eye with our current members.

Thank you, and good day.

You guys, this is crazy. You're all picking on a guy for riding a Harley? Who cares what he rides. This site isn't for sportbikes. It's for all riders. Stop being such dicks.

Nah, I bashed him cuz he's an asshat. Had nothing to do with him having an HD

You guys, this is crazy. You're all picking on a guy for riding a Harley? Who cares what he rides. This site isn't for sportbikes. It's for all riders. Stop being such dicks.

I tried to tell them but they are all a bunch of ignorant haters. I'm surprised the huge majority of Harley owners on the board haven't come to the defense of this new guy and squash these e-thugs like a bug. I think all the cruiser guys should gang up on them or maybe they are all out riding instead of arguing on the internet.

He's an asshat because of the below

ah, i see how it is. 2 guys who borrowed money from the bank to buy their toys ... or mom and dad! nice comments fellas. thought this was a info/rider site but im up for a good gay bashing, whats your address? lol!
na, this is my last post. gotta love kids who take the fun out of riding for everyone. i ride ohio roads 15,000+ miles a year. rain, cold, no snow or ice. never been treated this way and wont be again from some dick on this site. ive owned 2 cbr600's a couple goldwings, (which btw will smoke your slow as crotch rockets)( just do a search on fastest stock bike to run the dragons back west va) and still currently own a 929rr. hell i work for honda. lets try and keep your foot out of your mouth sometime in the future. and by the way mr.moderator, i did post a "hi" in the welcomes page. funny i posted my by in the calendar events! keep them mirrors clear boys, might be some faggot on a tourglide commin up fast!

Did I miss the part where he identified himself as a Harley rider? I thought he said he rode a Honda and had several CBRs in the past along with a Goldwing or two. Is it okay to jump on a new guy if they ride sport bikes or non Harleys?

I didn't pay attention to what he rode, this thread just instantly became a "hey let's all jump the new guy because he posted a Harley event" shitfest.

I didn't pay attention to what he rode, this thread just instantly became a "hey let's all jump the new guy because he posted a Harley event" shitfest.

Wrong, wrong & wrong, maybe you should read the thread before condemning it. The guy didn't get to know the lay of the land and paid the price for being uninformed, then retaliated by being a tool. How many people were defending him? No more hazing the new guys especially if they own a Harley? I am having a hard time understanding what sort of behavior you are looking for; do you expect us to all get along? Do we have to give certain group of people more leeway because they get their but hurt?

Wrong, wrong & wrong, maybe you should read the thread before condemning it. The guy didn't get to know the lay of the land and paid the price for being uninformed, then retaliated by being a tool. How many people were defending him? No more hazing the new guys especially if they own a Harley? I am having a hard time understanding what sort of behavior you are looking for; do you expect us to all get along? Do we have to give certain group of people more leeway because they get their but hurt?

Post #1:

friday, lookin for 500+ hd's cruising thru down town, saturday bubba blackwell stunt show.9am-8pm. web addy for info:

http://www.limahd.com/default.asp?page=xcalendar

hope to see alot there! should be a good time!

Post #2:

Ahh... I wondered where the OhioGayPrideRide was taking place this year. Thanks for the heads up. I'll steer queer.... er' date=' clear.[/quote']

And that's where it went bad.

I can agree with what you're sayin' about Pauly's initial post bein' a tad aggressive ;)

But all Sam said at first was that he was glad he was gonna be in Cincy. Period.... No personal attack until the other guy started crackin' on both him & Pauly