RIP Chachi

CoolWhip

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for your support. His parents and myself are having an extremely hard time dealing with this. For those of you who were unable to attend the funeral but want to pay your respects to his parents there will be a small service at his house today. So that you can give your condolences to his parents. Text/call me at 740-408-2582 if you want more detail

Wow. I vaguely heard about this over the weekend at Mid Ohio. What a horrible loss. I only met him a few times, but he was a really nice guy. If you and/or his family need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Is there any sort of memorial fund?

May he rest in peace.

He was a good kid, and will definitely leave an impact with me, with even the small interaction that we had. Just this morning I looked over at the oil catch pan, and just felt that hollow feeling. Alex, Chachi and I worked on his bike and did his last oil change on his beloved Kawasaki. Fucking senseless.

To all that thought it appropriate or cool to lambast him as he looked to our community for a way to make his situation better, Dude... as far as I'm concerned there is a special corner in Hell for you.

I'm so sorry, Darkloki. There's a pm for you.

Chachi said this on twitter on april 25th, of course it's speculative if it's his own quote or not but this sticks with me in that earry type of way but he said

"Dont analyze people. The easiest way to help them is to assume they're not loved & love them. The rest is ego, projection & b.s."

http://twitter.com/chachi1189

Kinda deep isn't it

My sincerest sympathies go out to you and his family. I never got the chance to meet Chachi but have heard and read wonderful things about him. This is so sad. In times like this everyone needs to remember to cherish close friends and loved ones and to show some compassion and decency to each other.

Words won't help much now, but later on when you're ready, they will comfort you as nothing else can. I'm so sorry for this nightmare of loss you're going through. God bless you & Chachi's family & stay strong one moment at a time. That's how it works for awhile....

I never met him, but from what I can tell he was a stand up cat. I'm sorry for your loss. I know that means nothing, as I was once similarly in your shoes man. Keep your head up, stay busy, and remember the good times. That's my only advice.

hey quwip10 - i've been where you are, and you should know that things do get better.

I'm sorry for your loss, but keep your head up, and make an effort to smile a couple times a day. I suspect the loved ones we lose would want it that way. Grieving is healthy, so I'm not suggesting you don't mourn Chachi's death, but each memory of him is a reason to celebrate his life.