Sunday AM dirt riding...

palandor

I will likely be going to Thrashing Trails tomorrow morning about 8:30 or 9am and staying till about 11:30am; I may head back in the evening when/if it starts to cool down again. If anyone wants to meet up/say hi, I'll be wearing a blue mesh jacket with a green helmet and riding a blue & black xt225.

-b

I also live in Beavercreek and I saw a blue xt 225 one morning last week on Indian ripple road. Was that you? I live right off Indian ripple and ride a yamaha wr250r and a KLR 650. I've been to thrashing trails a couple times and like to ride dirt. Next time you go let me know and I'll join you. I'm always up for dual sport rides. -Mike

Yes, that was probably me. I'll let you know next time I head there. Usually I try to think about rides 3-4 days ahead of time and then make a weather-based decision the day before.

-Brian

Thrashing Trails is a pay-to-ride place between Xenia and Fairborn in Greene County. Zoning rules prevent him from advertising or putting up a sign. I think he has to call it a club and charge a $5 membership fee and its $15 to ride. Honestly it isn't that great but it does have some hills and creeks over about 120 acres. I see you have a ktm 450. He does't allow motocross bikes, loud quads, or aftermarket pipes on bikes. He puts ads on craiglistdayton.org every few days in the rv section with contact info.-Mike