1978 cb550k

FranknStein

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the problem I have is I don't have the carbs back from detailing and if they fix the problem and all of a sudden she moves like a raped ape I will have cut my own throat. But I appreciate the offer and will keep you informed.

Werd. What shop is cleaning them for ya?

No shop, a friend of mine has his own little set up with solvent tanks and the alot of other shit I have no idea how to use. He did the High Performance Auto at UNOH.

If it runs after the carbs are returned...I might take this off your hands.

What's the K stand for on the model?

I've been researching the cb750's....SOHC models. How does this compare besides for the CC's.

Actually I'm rather new to the CB classic series. There are some pics posted on page 1 which would give you a cosmetic view, and as far as specs. I just go do a quick search online. My classic experience has mainly revolved around the other three Jap. companies. But the CB was king for a long time and with good reason.

Actually I'm rather new to the CB classic series. There are some pics posted on page 1 which would give you a cosmetic view, and as far as specs. I just go do a quick search online. My classic experience has mainly revolved around the other three Jap. companies. But the CB was king for a long time and with good reason.

I can be there in 25 minutes. Giving you space in your garage ;)

I'd be happy for you to free up the space. I get the carbs back tonight and will see what is what. If she's a runner, however the price may be slightly elevated from your offers yesterday. If things remain the same, for a mere $400 dollars you can own a classic bike with a clean title, big potential, and super clean carbs.