Posts from the "Well I'm screwed" thread as requested

that dude

Todd, I enjoy some of your posts, even the ones where you totally disagree with you, and you argue about it. I just think you're putting too much into this issue. Let it go and get back to the other threads where someone needs called out on something.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Constant bitching without offering possible solutions helps nothing. If you really want to make this place better, work with us. Bitching about us cleaning up a thread for the sake of a dead kid's friends and family is asinine. That's why this thread exists. That's it. This whole debacle was created solely because Todd#43 got upset about the thread being "sanitized", and that dude is swinging so hard from Todd's nuts, his nutsack has got to be around his ankles. There was no "over moderation". And the infractions have come because Todd can't let it go, just like everything else.

What's the deal? Am I getting special treatment because I'm a sponsor? I certainly hope that isn't the case. I'd like to think it's because Ben and his Rat Pack can moderate with a well-calibrated set of scales.

That's the way it went across the street. Once I was no longer a Sponsor' date=' things got a little hinky. Maybe its the same way here.

Todd is moar offensive than I am, but not by much. If he hadn't killed himself nobody would have said anything... and the fact that now he's being called out is complete bullshit on the part of the Mods.

Ahhh, you're being modest.

You're way more offensive than I am. Well, most of the time anyway.

No one said shit about my posts in that thread while he was still with us, but now that he's gone my posts were way out of line. Personally, I don't get it. Chalk it up to the pack mentality.

Footnote: Fonz was much more fun before he was a Mod. :(

He's still fun - he just runs with a different crowd now. You know, he got those e-muscles now.

That's the way it went across the street. Once I was no longer a Sponsor, things got a little hinky. Maybe its the same way here.

Ahhh, you're being modest.

You're way more offensive than I am. Well, most of the time anyway.

No one said shit about my posts in that thread while he was still with us, but now that he's gone my posts were way out of line. Personally, I don't get it. Chalk it up to the pack mentality.

He's still fun - he just runs with a different crowd now. You know, he got those e-muscles now.

I'll quote myself:

Constant bitching without offering possible solutions helps nothing. If you really want to make this place better, work with us. Bitching about us cleaning up a thread for the sake of a dead kid's friends and family is asinine. That's why this thread exists. That's it. This whole debacle was created solely because Todd#43 got upset about the thread being "sanitized", and that dude is swinging so hard from Todd's nuts, his nutsack has got to be around his ankles. There was no "over moderation". And the infractions have come because Todd can't let it go, just like everything else.

If you can't understand why we cleaned up the thread, then just leave. No wonder you've been banned from other sites.

Mac n Cheese every night. Not even the Deluxe version.. just the plain "powdered cheese" kind. That's how it works. You pay your dues and then' date=' hopefully, you reap the benefit of paying those dues. It's hard work. If it weren't hard work, I'd have a college degree. I'm too lazy for that shit, so I embrace poverty with open arms. [/quote']

We had the mac n cheese, powdered kind, tonight, along with some cheap hamburgers.

Get rid of the "annoying a mod/admin" infraction, too subjective and could be abused if there was a personal beef with someone (additionally, Casper you asked for us to help moderate, so someone could argue by making 'annoying the mods' a rule you are making yourself unapproachable)

Don't moderate R&R, move something, split something etc fine, but if you don't want people commenting in the public don't even have R&R. Too much of a temptation to have the forum section but not apply equal rules to when something is over the line or "closed"

How about you make the R&R a members only, usergroup opt-in section? That way people can choose to ignore the whole forum.

Todd please come to the neo meat n greet . I promise you you don't have the balls to tak shit in person . Try me.

Get rid of the "annoying a mod/admin" infraction, too subjective and could be abused if there was a personal beef with someone (additionally, Casper you asked for us to help moderate, so someone could argue by making 'annoying the mods' a rule you are making yourself unapproachable)

Don't moderate R&R, move something, split something etc fine, but if you don't want people commenting in the public don't even have R&R. Too much of a temptation to have the forum section but not apply equal rules to when something is over the line or "closed"

How about you make the R&R a members only, usergroup opt-in section? That way people can choose to ignore the whole forum.

And is it possible to make the R&R section to where to have to be a member for say a month? Keeps people from registering only to see the R&R or NWS. I think it is already locked to members only at this point.

It's a catchall, which is about to be changed to "general disregard for others". Already been discussed.
Not a chance in hell.
As I've said before, if you want a place to just bitch and be a dick, http://forums.offtopic.com

Constant bitching without offering possible solutions helps nothing. If you really want to make this place better, work with us.

I dont see my comments as bitching, but rather "constructive criticism"

I've mentioned more than once the following:

1. Too many moderators is not a good idea
  2. Over-modertating threads, deleting (moving) posts is not a good idea

Bitching about us cleaning up a thread for the sake of a dead kid's friends and family is asinine. That's why this thread exists. That's it.

Again, if the comments in that thread were inappropriate, they were inappropriate when the comment was made, regardless of what ultimately happened. Personally, the comments made by others about the comments contributing to his death were WAY more offensive than anything I said.

This whole debacle was created solely because Todd#43 got upset about the thread being "sanitized", and that dude is swinging so hard from Todd's nuts, his nutsack has got to be around his ankles. There was no "over moderation". And the infractions have come because Todd can't let it go, just like everything else.

I wasn't "upset" about the the thread being cleaned, but I let my opinion be known - so what? Isn't that what a forum is for? You fuckers made it into something else entirely.

By the way, I'm well over 45 years old. My nutsack is already hanging down to my ankles without anyone swinging from it.

Neither.

Interesting.

Do I get another guess at who sent the second one?

Todd please come to the neo meat n greet . I promise you you don't have the balls to tak shit in person . Try me.

WTF are you trying to say there? Ask anyone that really knows me - I'm really the same in person as I am on here.

As I've said before, if you want a place to just bitch and be a dick, http://forums.offtopic.com

Well that takes all the fun out of it.

Um, Todd who?

Me, I suppose. I didn't get it either though.

I think it's the approach, you're coming across as being overly negative. Just my opinion.

Of course its negative, that's why I said I "disagree".

Shut the fuck up! :mad:

Now you've done it.

So, Todd has to come to the NEO meet and greet in order to see if I have the balls to talk shit? Well, I'm not talking shit. I'm saying it as I see it. Instead of having your own opinion, you've done nothing but agree with everything Todd has said.
By the way, I'm well over 45 years old. My nutsack is already hanging down to my ankles without anyone swinging from it.
:lol: I just spit Coke out my nose.

Guys, seriously. All we did was clean up the posts incase his friends/family Google'd his name later. They don't need to read that crap. I stated that in the beginning. If/when you die, I'd do the same thing for your families. It's just respect and common decency. There really is no sense in getting anybody's panties in a twist over this. Just let it go.