Posts from the "Well I'm screwed" thread as requested

that dude

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I moved the posts, which I stand by as the correct thing to do. The mods agreed, and had my back. They have faith in me, and I have faith in them. This site has some great potential. I don't expect everyone to agree with everything I do. However, I would appreciate a little respect and understanding. Everything I do, I do to make this site better. Moving posts from a thread that hadn't been posted in since last month is not worth this whole shit storm. As bad as you may think it is to be a member here, just imagine how hard it is to run this place. Give the mods a break, and maybe a little appreciation for the time they donate to help make this site great.

i tip my hats to a few..and you.

suck my dick you faggot. please pray we cross paths one day. im an atheist
I'll get right on that praying thing. What'd you have in mind? Wanna suck my cock like you're sucking todds?

thats enough out of both of you. i will put my foot down on this shit right here. its stops now.

I moved the posts, which I stand by as the correct thing to do. The mods agreed, and had my back. They have faith in me, and I have faith in them. This site has some great potential. I don't expect everyone to agree with everything I do. However, I would appreciate a little respect and understanding. Everything I do, I do to make this site better. Moving posts from a thread that hadn't been posted in since last month is not worth this whole shit storm. As bad as you may think it is to be a member here, just imagine how hard it is to run this place. Give the mods a break, and maybe a little appreciation for the time they donate to help make this site great.

This

Guys, seriously, just stop. It's done.

and this...

This has gone way past where it should have.

No foul here, when did you come from under the bridge?

i dont like to see folks get vacation time or infractions if i can stop shit before it gets that far i will. if i have to get pissed to make the rules be followed it will. :cool:

i dont like to see folks get vacation time or infractions if i can stop shit before it gets that far i will. if i have to get pissed to make the rules be followed it will. :cool:

You must have had a nice rest while on vacation. You come back with your chest all puffed out and ready to go! :lol:

You have me confused with the other Todd.

He's black.

BUT, he only has one "D" in has first name. The second "D" is where the cool is.

This is injustice, I'm calling rev al sharpton

:lol: THAT is funny right there!

Lock it up then... I know I'm still that dude

Which dude are you?

There is no way you can blame others for a decision that ultimately rested solely on his shoulders. No one here hastened the outcome any more than anyone could have prevented it. Some people attempt it for the attention it brings. Others do it because they literally can't take it. Seems this guy was the latter.

I've been here before. I've lost friends and relatives at their own hand. Its never pretty, but to blame it on others is ludicrous.

If thats helps you sleep at night, good for you.

I've met him a few times and he was the nicest most polite college kid I've ever met.

You on the other hand are always a loud mouthed abrasive dickhead for no real reason at all. If you think your comments to him had absolutely no impact on his final decision you are not as intelligent as you pretend to be.

Is it your fault he did it, absolutely not. Did your usual dickhead comments play a part, I'd say so.

If thats helps you sleep at night, good for you.

I've met him a few times and he was the nicest most polite college kid I've ever met.

You on the other hand are always a loud mouthed abrasive dickhead for no real reason at all. If you think your comments to him had absolutely no impact on his final decision you are not as intelligent as you pretend to be.

Is it your fault he did it, absolutely not. Did your usual dickhead comments play a part, I'd say so.

My comments had no more effect on his actions than your "good thoughts" did from keeping him from doing it.

If you think otherwise you're more of an idiot than most of the people here.