Posts from the "Well I'm screwed" thread as requested

that dude

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Footnote: Fonz was much more fun before he was a Mod. :(

I guess that's the thanx I get for dealing w/ people "face to face"' date=' rather than just moderating behind the scenes & handing out infractions or moving shit :nono:

Fonzoe is a puppet

Dear sweet little 5lb baby Jesus..... That's actually laughable in this dismal excuse of a debate

So, Todd has to come to the NEO meet and greet in order to see if I have the balls to talk shit? Well, I'm not talking shit. I'm saying it as I see it. Instead of having your own opinion, you've done nothing but agree with everything Todd has said.

:lol: I just spit Coke out my nose.

Guys, seriously. All we did was clean up the posts incase his friends/family Google'd his name later. They don't need to read that crap. I stated that in the beginning. If/when you die, I'd do the same thing for your families. It's just respect and common decency. There really is no sense in getting anybody's panties in a twist over this. Just let it go.

Sounds like your the dick blower boss

I dunno, is it? And if it is, what will you do?

Talk about e-thug, keyboard warrior, billy badass wanna be.

Seems like you've got that covered.

Laugh my ass off if I am. It would make me so giddy. And yeah, I'm acting soooooo e-thuggish. News flash for ya douchebag, I'm the same in person as I am on here. ;)

After or before you pull out of fonzs ass

Wait, you're gonna suck todd's cock after pulling it out of fonzies ass? You're seriously fucked up fucko

Quiet' date=' Bitch! Men are talking. :lol:[/quote']

That made me :lol: for realz!

Laugh my ass off if I am. It would make me so giddy. And yeah, I'm acting soooooo e-thuggish. News flash for ya douchebag, I'm the same in person as I am on here. ;)

Yup! Super douche in person as well! :D

i hope your making changes in the way the site is run. its a good site, please dont let the super heroes ruin it.. all seriousness ;)

I moved the posts, which I stand by as the correct thing to do. The mods agreed, and had my back. They have faith in me, and I have faith in them. This site has some great potential. I don't expect everyone to agree with everything I do. However, I would appreciate a little respect and understanding. Everything I do, I do to make this site better. Moving posts from a thread that hadn't been posted in since last month is not worth this whole shit storm. As bad as you may think it is to be a member here, just imagine how hard it is to run this place. Give the mods a break, and maybe a little appreciation for the time they donate to help make this site great.