Infractions

Todd#43

maybe im crazy but i believe that will actually just cause more? :confused:

Yadda yadda, just sayin, never seen so much pms'in :cry: over such nonsense, fucking go out and ride, oh wait, thats right, that dude doesn't even have a bike, so why is he here?

That'd be like me going and being a member on a xbox forum without actually owning a xbox, but having had played one before, i mean really, wtf.

:beathorse:

Jagr don't be a jackass like the rest of your cronies

Well, well, well, well. I'm here to tell you that life as you knew it has ended. You all may as well go into town tonight. You may as well laugh and make fools out of yourselves. Rub your pathetic little peckers against your honies or stick it in a knothole in the fence but whatever it is, get rid of it. I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you numbnuts put together.

Now it's my will against yours and you will lose.

Well, well, well, well. I'm here to tell you that life as you knew it has ended. You all may as well go into town tonight. You may as well laugh and make fools out of yourselves. Rub your pathetic little peckers against your honies or stick it in a knothole in the fence but whatever it is, get rid of it. I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you numbnuts put together.

Is my ass yours at 0600?:D

You couldn't take care of a wet dream. God loves you.

Here's a thought' date=' simply kick "that dude" and "Todd #43" off the damn forum,

everyones problem solved...done. :badgerrock::eek::dunno:[/quote']

DING!... Fries are done!! ;)

Drop your cocks and grab your socks! Off your ass and on your feet. Let's move.

If I were a little younger I'd make you eat your words and curl your toes.

Kinda of like how the mods shouldn't have to put up with your crap either -- and they aren't even getting PAID!

Yadda yadda' date=' just sayin, never seen so much pms'in :cry: over such nonsense, fucking go out and ride, oh wait, thats right, that dude doesn't even have a bike, so why is he here?

That'd be like me going and being a member on a xbox forum without actually owning a xbox, but having had played one before, i mean really, wtf.

:beathorse:[/quote']

Have I told you two lately that I heart you kiss.gif

Yadda yadda' date=' just sayin, never seen so much pms'in :cry: over such nonsense, fucking go out and ride, oh wait, thats right, that dude doesn't even have a bike, so why is he here?

:beathorse:[/quote']

Was on bikes when you were a fucking sperm. Yo ma shoulda swallowed you, loser.

I'm waiting