Infractions

Todd#43

This thread kind of reminds me of this one time at band camp. It was after a long day of drill, and they kept us out the latest we've ever been out practicing. It was ten thirty or so at night and a bunch of us were just sitting around talking after the instructors went to bed. Someone told a joke, and there was a reach around in the punch line, but I don't really remember the rest of the joke.

i've pretty much stayed out of this whole banana fest minus throwing in my usual quips, but i will say I've met and rode with that dude in person on a couple occasions (as have others), and he fixed me up with a new, non-exploding furnace and did a great job of it.

he is a stand up guy from what i can tell, and though i might not agree with the tact he displayed in the RIP Chachi thread, I wouldn't let any 1 single event that occurred on the internet define my opinion of a person (i'm not saying you all are either, but just in case). but then again, it is the internets, and about 98% of you have no idea who I am or whether I am just a figment of the intrawebz' imagination. so take that with a grain of salt. also, it means virtually nothing that I'm "vouching" for someone, but I felt like in this gang bang, i should play my part.

i've pretty much stayed out of this whole banana fest minus throwing in my usual quips, but i will say I've met and rode with that dude in person on a couple occasions (as have others), and he fixed me up with a new, non-exploding furnace and did a great job of it.

he is a stand up guy from what i can tell, and though i might not agree with the tact he displayed in the RIP Chachi thread, I wouldn't let any 1 single event that occurred on the internet define my opinion of a person (i'm not saying you all are either, but just in case). but then again, it is the internets, and about 98% of you have no idea who I am or whether I am just a figment of the intrawebz' imagination. so take that with a grain of salt. also, it means virtually nothing that I'm "vouching" for someone, but I felt like in this gang bang, i should play my part.

So which is he, a big foot or a unicorn?

Originally Posted by that dude

Yes the mods are bens friends, so they are exempt from any wrong doing or punishment.

Office_Space_lumberg.gif Ummmm.... Yeeeaahhh

Let me give you 2 BIG reasons why you're wrong there Sparky... Gregg & Danielle

:nono:

• 1 year later...