Infractions

Todd#43

9:34am... Obviously you missed us.... Mr. "I can't stand most of you people on here" :rolleyes:

actually wanted to thank jinu for the service call lead and thank brian for fowarding me some leads. wanted to check to see if anyones interested in my ruger as well. as i stated before, " i cant stand most people including you on here." :rolleyes:

...as i stated before, " i cant stand most people including you on here." :rolleyes:

There's that sunny disposition of yours again

That's alright.... You've currently got 5 points.... 1 more & you hit the bonus round of a 7 day ban

Now... I'm not normally a gamblin' man, but I'm willing to bet you can't go 12 whole months without acquiring 1 more measly point ;)

There's that sunny disposition of yours again

That's alright.... You've currently got 5 points.... 1 more & you hit the bonus round of a 7 day ban

Now... I'm not normally a gamblin' man, but I'm willing to bet you can't go 12 whole months without acquiring 1 more measly point ;)

id bet your right ;)

:cry: after a ban your points should go away. starting new.

Nope.... Points last 12 months, except for Spamming or Purposely Causing Bodily Harm. Those never expire

Body harm? So if I jacked someone in the mouth I get points?
Automatic 24 pts & Lifetime ban

need more clarity....

if i beat down some random dude on the street, do i get banned?

what if they happen to be an OR member and we find out after the fact when i make a thread about some fool who i beat down on the street that i didnt believe to be an OR member but found out later they were?

what if its someone who has a lot of points on here and people dont even like really, like jcroz?

what if i bust that dude in the jaw, and then bust a nut in his womans mouth, do they cancel each other out making me not get any points at all?

i need to know these thing

need more clarity....

what if they happen to be an OR member and we find out after the fact when i make a thread about some fool who i beat down on the street that i didnt believe to be an OR member but found out later they were?

what if its someone who has a lot of points on here and people dont even like really, like jcroz?

what if i bust that dude in the jaw, and then bust a nut in his womans mouth, do they cancel each other out making me not get any points at all?

i need to know these thing

To answer your questions.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Only on Tuesday.

The thing you have to remember about all this is that you can save 15% in 15 minutes by switching to Geico. Jussayin' :snarky:

And we know you don't "beat people down in the streets". K?Bye.

i think to some people on here, a serious beat down is well worth getting banned. what do you guys think. thats the most redonk thing i have heard of. this isnt real lyfe?. how does something that happens to someone in the " real life" affect the membership of ohio riders. is this to protect the few that run the lips? protect ohio riders in gerneral from lawsuits? to protect mods?. ben please let me know. thats just crazy. im sure others will chime in.

You do something stoopid at an event or an organized ride you're gone for life.

That said I don't think you have anything to worry about.

You've been here a year and a half and haven't done shit.

Body harm? So if I jacked someone in the mouth I get points?
need more clarity....

Let me clarify this rule.

This ban would have to be something directly associated with OR.

So, if you made a post saying that you were punch someone in the mouth when you saw them, and then did. That would be a ban.

OR

If you are at an OR function, such as a meet and greet, and punched someone in the mouth. That would be a ban.

If one makes no post nor a comment and shows up it's fair game?

Look your personal life is just that, personal. I don't care if you call the queen of England, and ask her to trade gloves. That's your business. It has nothing to do with OR.

Don't drag Ohio Riders into the mix with it. If you show up to an Ohio Riders function, ride, or friendly gathering and pop someone, be prepared for the ban.

If you want to know how far you can go keep testing us and you'll find out.

Dude your freaking out over a simple question. Cdub spelled it out, then you add your smart ass comment for no reason. Totally uncalled as a mod on the site. Thanks cdub for the explanation. Jagr seems like there's an underlying personal threat here. Not needed and against site rules. Relax a lol bro :)