Lets start some more shit

mrbret

I dont know him but since the title oif the thread is "lets start some more shit", I will say yeah sure he's a PRICK:flingpoo::D

:) .....yea i dont either, but if i dont know ya, all i can do is judge you by what you post here. And i have seen him get himself banned 2x from this forum, so i will take that as a hint into his personality being......blah blah blah....

...but either way....welcome to the FLAME ROOM!!!!! :slap:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, my account was fucked up and I finally got it working. Friday was the 1st time I've been on in a month! THAT is why I just now replied 420. ;) This is the flame room, so flame-on flamette! :D

I'm not a prick, I'm a REALIST! :bigfinger: I tell it how it is. I also said," Liberal...blah blah...", because I read all your shit and that's what you sound like brother. Just stating the facts man...just stating the facts. ;)

No, my account was fucked up and I finally got it working. Friday was the 1st time I've been on in a month! THAT is why I just now replied 420. ;)

what does that have to do with you getting banned TWICE????? thats a FACT :)....sure that can explain why you didnt "chime" in right away, but i still think that from all the posts whick you read, you chose mine because you feel you are one of those ppl (see the reasons you were banned)...and as for the opinion on the flame room...i think i sound more like the realist , it will bring on actuall violence is what i said i believe, and THAT IS reality "brother", NOT that everyone should have a thicker skin......IF someone DIDNT want to read ANTHING in hhere, is it fair to degrade them in the flame room behind thier back? sounds like a puss to me (more on my flame room opinion, again ON TOPIC)........

what does that have to do with you getting banned TWICE????? thats a FACT :)....sure that can explain why you didnt "chime" in right away, but i still think that from all the posts whick you read, you chose mine because you feel you are one of those ppl (see the reasons you were banned)...and as for the opinion on the flame room...i think i sound more like the realist , it will bring on actuall violence is what i said i believe, and THAT IS reality "brother", NOT that everyone should have a thicker skin......IF someone DIDNT want to read ANTHING in hhere, is it fair to degrade them in the flame room behind thier back? sounds like a puss to me (more on my flame room opinion, again ON TOPIC)........

He without sin cast the first stone. Fighting is healthy and normal. I can sense you starting fights in all your posts. You just don't see it. Just like you mentioning that this site doesn't like stunters in another thread. You didn't need to say that. You subconciously looking for someone to rebuttal. Most of the time the biggest trouble maker is the one trying to stop it, or in this case, the one complaining about it.

I don't dislike you 420, I just think your logic is off from the truth most of the time. Ok...all the time. lol :p

He without sin cast the first stone. Fighting is healthy and normal. I can sense you starting fights in all your posts. You just don't see it. Just like you mentioning that this site doesn't like stunters in another thread. You didn't need to say that. You subconciously looking for someone to rebuttal. Most of the time the biggest trouble maker is the one trying to stop it, or in this case, the one complaining about it.

I don't dislike you 420, I just think your logic is off from the truth most of the time. Ok...all the time. lol :p

:) there are a few things to say about that. Fighting? Starting fights? Well, I would think that the ppl that DO know me,. or at least have met me DEFINATELY know thats far from the truth, wheather it be on the WWW or on the street. Maybe you think that because I have an opinion against certain things on the WWW like racial shit, or personal threats and the such, and me making that opinion known here, which may not be the same opinion of others here (like you me and flounder on a flame room), thats causing trouble. And in the statement about the "stunters", well that would be more a "poke " at SOME and only A FEW members (maybe a police officer or 2)that would make a derogatory statement about doing a wheelie on the street but yet 150 mph on sr 104 is ok when they do it. ( I hate going over 80!!!!) Satan came back at that comment too thinkijng the same thing, but he should know better, and Putty at least knew i was just being a "joker/basher" with his comment about me (i thought it was funny....good one putty). and if fighting is "normal", then why are you complaining about me, concidering thats what you think im doing?

But , forgive me for voicing that opinion ON TOPIC in my best attempt at literacy. Sorry for thinking a flame room is bad and fighting is NOT a normal thing for a HUMAN. Last time i check we were the ONLY animal/mamal on the planet that kills out of hate and nothing else.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(like fear or hunger)(ok so i smoke alolot)

......dude how can a 420 club member start a fight.....that doest even make sense :) lol lol :bitchfight:

...and MRBRETT....sorry this thread got "high jacked".....not my fault.....not my fault!!!! ;)

I think NinjaNick is a Prick but so is everyone that has posted under this thread.

420 you Are on topic but so is NinjaNick.Anyone that is starting an arguement or making fun or talking shit is on topic.The topic is lets start shit, not is the flame room bad or good.Nice arguement though.

I think NinjaNick is a Prick but so is everyone that has posted under this thread.

420 you Are on topic but so is NinjaNick.Anyone that is starting an arguement or making fun or talking shit is on topic.The topic is lets start shit, not is the flame room bad or good.Nice arguement though.

i suppose your right, subject is lets start shit, but the body said "this site is..." and i think thats where my post started (this site is......blah blah blah but blah blah blah. NN just wanted to bash cause i opposed his opinion, which is totally mcool. And as for EVERYONE being a prick that posted on this thread....well...it may have ended up that way, but i truley tried in my original post to make a clear/concise argument.....i just kinda wish others would have tried the same, but that would be too much from the flamer room me thinks :) (yea im a prick too....i just hide it real real well!!!!!)

BUT THIS IS WHAT I GET....bash away and have fun :monkeypoo::monkeypoo:

and....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(oh yea....im just trying to start a fight again!!!!! NOT MAKE A POINT) lmao lmao

but i truley tried in my original post to make a clear/concise argument.....i just kinda wish others would have tried the same

Now why the fuck would you think that? This is where it all hangs out. You must've thought you was in a different sub-forum of the site. :p

How can the biggest JERK in the whole world call someone a prick? and why do girls tell me my wang is soooo much bigger than Rocky's? rocky you have a wee-wee that makes Asians feel good.

Now why the fuck would you think that? This is where it all hangs out. You must've thought you was in a different sub-forum of the site. :p

lol....i suppose your right there....point.......but shit, so far you can say that for all the treads in all the diff forims :) lol

i just try and pretend im smart anywho :???::rolleyes::D

How can the biggest JERK in the whole world call someone a prick? and why do girls tell me my wang is soooo much bigger than Rocky's? rocky you have a wee-wee that makes Asians feel good.

mmhhh...so, you and rocky shared girls in the past and had competitions and then those girls are/were the judges? does that involve a cup as well? Wow, 2 guys and girls and a cup :rolleyes:

and why do girls tell me my wang is soooo much bigger than Rocky's? rocky you have a wee-wee that makes Asians feel good.

Funny!Its really to bad you turned out like you did.Any lucky person that was half asian and white would end up with asain brain and white junk.So SORRY you ended up with the opposite.