Lets start some more shit

mrbret

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm, I'm hoping "STEVAN" is someone you know and you're just joking. Otherwise this is a personal threat, which still isn't okay.

+1

What I heard from Rocky, Mr. Bret, and Vector: Stevan's a jackass!! I met him a long time ago and I got the impression that he's a superbadass and ego-centric selfish bastard. However, those three weren't sure that he could take on Stevan on and off track.

Well were gonna try man. Me with the help of Brett and Rocky I think they will have to join in about half way through the ass beating to drag me off of his bloody pulp of a head after I rip out his eyes and Fry them to make Stevan Fries... yea that right. Im gonna EAT his fucking eyes.

:bigfinger: Stevan

Well were gonna try man. Me with the help of Brett and Rocky I think they will have to join in about half way through the ass beating to drag me off of his bloody pulp of a head after I rip out his eyes and Fry them to make Stevan Fries... yea that right. Im gonna EAT his fucking eyes.

:bigfinger: Stevan

man, I feel sorry for Stevan and the general and I hope he wouldn't read those siht that we wrote about him. raise your hand if you think he deserves it!

moderator, I think rant for Stevan needs to be deleted or he needs to be banned from this forum.

:) ....this site is.........

...over all a good site. Intentions at startup have been achieved. But as I have seen with other "boards", we now have a "flame room" (am i flaming here :) ). Well here is the start of the end. For some odd reason, no matter how "intelligent" ppl seem, when it comes to "flaming" ppl, people loose controll, wheather its the flamer or flamie (boy, does that sound gay!!!)..

I dont think that PERSONAL attacks, wheather in jest or (in most cases) trying to belittle or demean(sp) someone. The attacker will always try to "get one up" on the person he/she wants to attack, and the defender wants to "clear" his/her name.

When I give my FRIENDS shit, its friendly shit that in no way gets mistaken for an attack (i think, let me know ANGRISH). And it is intended for laughs. When "flaming" goes on (it has in ALL the rooms here), most ppl are trying to make someone "come after them" on the "net". Which in essence(sp) this should be ok, but concidering that most ppl act like CHILDREN and cannot with all of thier soul control thier actions when it comes to actions vs. words/discussion. MARK MY WORDS, THIS ROOM WILL BE THE START OF A MOUTH PROBLEM THAT MAY MAKE IT TO THE LOTS!!!!!

Yes, I don,t like flame room. Not because I feel that people shouldn,t be able to discuss personal or public problems, its because NOONE seems to be able to do it in an adult manner. Imean look at the way ppl talk in here (entire forum), its actually a bit emabarrasing to be an "adult" like some of the ppl here.

There are a few ppl here with a brain that works, but not too many, myself included.

welll this is the flame room, my fingers are fat and tired now, so flamme away KIDS!!!!! This post should give you pleanty to "bash on. Like, im a whiner!!!!!!! Or a goody 2 shoes!!!!! or.....im SURE you will make it good.

TO SATAN: hahahahaha i told you the week you started this board that it was gonna be a BLAST for YOU!!!! ......I TOLD YOU SOOO ;)

....and yea.....you gave the kids a place to play....i still disagree..... IMHO

^^^^^ see children, i can disagree WITHOUT being a fucking prick!!!!

All I got from that was, "I'm a liberal....blah blah...I'm a liberal...blah blah."

:fruit::bitchfight::violin::flingpoo:

Yes, I don,t like flame room.

Then you shouldn't participate in the threads homie!

;):cool::cool:

Be carefull asians know martial arts. They creep up looking all small and innocent than bang kick you in the head.Sneaky little bastards.

According to Victor and Mr. Bret, you're a small and innocent little bastard as well...btw, what'd Stevan jackass do to you? I saw how you were harassing Stevan and they all knew: if Stevan wanted to, he would and could drop kick you like you did to Jack. :rolleyes:

[quote name=NinjaNick

Then you shouldn't participate in the threads homie!

;):cool::cool !!!!

i can handle it but others may not.....:bigfinger:..

:) .^^^^^ see children, i can disagree WITHOUT being a fucking prick!!!!

i believe that my post was one of the FEW in this thread that have actually stayed on topic , im kinda like that, i like to discuss/give opinions on the TOPIC AT HAND!!!! not fly off the handle to prove that im a big man on the internet.

i think that because of the words i used here (children comment), this is why you (nijanick) decided to "jump/bash" on me. Interesting concidering that my post was on the FIRST page of a 5-6 page thread and your comment was on page 6 (or so), and mine was on topic not a bash, but this is the FLAMER room sooo i guess thats where it belongs. . Hmmmmm. Maybe you took this as directed towards you, or maybe you feel you are that type of person as described, i dont know. You are an interesting character. I see that the all the other posts in here were ignored by you except for my "children" comment. Yup, you took it personally!!!! so that must mean that you KNOW you are that type of person. lmao lmao

...and yea, call me names....its funny that after all i wrote the only "rebuttale (sp) was "blah blah blah.....liberal, blah blah" lmao lmao....glad to see you are staying sharp.

since this IS the FLAMER room....i have a question....

who thinks NINJANICK is a prick? ( i should have made it a poll!!!! :) (and this is a leagal post concidering its in the FLAME room ....right?)....thats what i thought :)

:thefinger:

since this IS the FLAMER room....i have a question....

who thinks NINJANICK is a prick? ( i should have made it a poll!!!! :) (and this is a leagal post concidering its in the FLAME room ....right?)....thats what i thought :)

:thefinger:

I dont know him but since the title oif the thread is "lets start some more shit", I will say yeah sure he's a PRICK:flingpoo::D