Bewbs an' sammiches

RVTPilot

Just thought I would open the floor to this mindless topic. Having a shit day at work, and thoughts of breasteses and sammiches makes me smile. Though I have access to neither right now, and that makes me sad. What sound really good is a sammich made of breasteses. Any other ideas? Your thoughts......

aww crap. fixed it for myself.

migrating 400 or so CrackBerries from one domain to another, not concentrating on OR stuff as much as I should be...:D

Is your BES in a Lotus or Exchange environment?

(That line should have the chicks lining up to talk to me.)

NOvell GroupWise and 2 separate Exchange (and separate AD) environments (plus 5 or 6 hundred users on Sendmail, but they don't have BlackBerrys.

Moving everyone to a new 2010 Exchange environment, in a brand new directory/domain. 3,000 e-mail users, give or take. It's <really> been fun so far. The GroupWise connector is simply a joy to work with. Yeah, not so much.

But, everything works so far, users are moving, calendaring and address lookups between all the different systems are working. At least the users (once they get over bitching about having to take 5 minutes to learn Outlook) are generally happy.

Edited by jblosser
added novell, in case no one's heard of GroupStupid...

I worked in a Notes Environment. Cluster. Fuck. We have 300+ domestic BB users, and are integrating about 120 global into the new web-based BAS. Allow me to repeat. Cluster. Fuck. Not that it would be that hard ultimately, just that our orgnaization will make it harder than it need to be.

I leave to go ride and this thread turns into nerdspeak, don't worry I'm here to save the day

a MELT Big Popper

cheese2x.jpg

and bewbs

6f5fb5588548e9d1605fc71e79f02eeb.jpg

My girlfriend has this same jacket but I've never seen her wear it like this.