Titled/ Street-legal YSR80 for sale

YSR_Racer_99

This was my "keeper" YSR. Selling it to put the money toward a different bike. I imported YSR's and other misc mini's straight from Japan for a while, and while doing that collected some cool parts for a bike of my own. This is it. The frame is a USA YSR50 piece, and it has a clear Ohio title. Everything else came off of a YSR80 that I had. I put the YSR50 stuff on the 80 JDM frame and sold it as an untitled bike. YSR80 engine with a Team Calamari 24mm carb and individual pod air filter. YSR-80 specific double-stinger pipe from Japan. Frame and swingarm were sandblasted and covered in a flat black ceramic coating. Upper and lower are OEM, tailsection is aftermarket. Taillights are quick-release in case you want to go play on the track. Aluminum Douglas or Mitchell wheels (I don't remember). Quick turn throttle. True clip-ons. OEM tach. Speedo is in km/h. No internal engine mods. Kick start two-stroke. Billett upper triple clamp, and air valves in the forks. Spring in right side fork leg (all YSR's came stock with a spring only in the left fork). Bike has a Fox Shox installed. No longer made, and worth at least $350 by itself (check ebay). Asking $1,999. KM shown on the clock is not accurate. After sitting for a year, bike started on the second kick.

Edited by YSR_Racer_99

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...