easy fairings

attentiongetter92

i heard the choinese only sell the best fitting plastics on ebay.

srsly though, aren't there a shit ton of OEM plastics on like 600rr and stuff?

The chinese are a bunch of scam artists. Aren't you glad you're mexican? :D

has anyone heard/used easy fairings? im getting new plastics for my cbr and am probably going with these since sharkskinz doesnt make any for the 09 cbr.

cbr 1000? I know they do for the 08 cbr 1000 so that would fit 09 right?

Or is it the cbr 600?

what ocean?

check a couple cbr forums. there are like 6 out there (probably more) and they all have classifieds filled to the brim with oem parts. lots of it is crashed junk, but every once in a while... you can find some good stuff.

I have heard very good things about cbrfairings.com. That's where I plan on ordering my new ones from pretty soon. People on the forums say the fit nicely and don't have any problems melting. They are US based although the failings come from China, they have good customer support. No I'm not affiliated with them just what I found out when I was doing researching for new fairings.

really cause all silver with the lowers looks hot to me.. plus it gives it a whole new look.. it may have been made without the fairings but to have the option to make it have the true full faired sport bike look is great.. i certainly don't think it looks fat or ugly..

sv650s13ki.jpg

really cause all silver with the lowers looks hot to me.. plus it gives it a whole new look.. it may have been made without the fairings but to have the option to make it have the true full faired sport bike look is great.. i certainly don't think it looks fat or ugly..

sv650s13ki.jpg

Looks better with the full fairings :bow:

has anyone heard/used easy fairings? im getting new plastics for my cbr and am probably going with these since sharkskinz doesnt make any for the 09 cbr.

if you were considering sharkskins then try catalyst composites. I painted a set of these for someone and they are on the very high end of racing fairings. like sharkshinz.

http://www.catalystracingcomposites.com

easy fairings looks like the pre painted stock style stuff. unless that's what you need, no race fairing kit is going to be like that.