Nsx.

RSVDon

The NSX has always been my dream car I know to most of you that is ghey but I had the pleasure of driving one and fell in love with the car, I am sure you could have a much faster better handling car for the same money but eh, that vid gave me a tickle in my pants wish they would build the v10 prototype one of these days

I got bored with the artsy fartsyness of it & quit watching....

Somebody get naked?? :D

there was nothing icon16.gif about the video...not sure why he posted that

as for the actual video, it was a cool concept...but would have been better if the subject had been better....idgaf about NSXs

now...the new HSV-010 (successor to the nsx) is a car that i could get excited about....front engine, rwd v8...2400lbs and has 500-600 hp depending on engine specs, and redlines at 10k rpm....if they make a street version, itll be the baddest honda ever built

01-honda-hsv-010-spy-630op.jpg

Edited by Steve Butters

blkx2.jpg

blkx2.jpg

If I cover up from behind the rear wheels.... From them forward it looks conspicuously like a Vette to me. Only the rear wing differentiates it

hay look at me. i spent 90,000 dollars on a 270hp car :rolleyes:

Seriously.... That's all it's got? Heck... Even the newer Chevy Impalas have over 300hp

Granted.... The NSx has that super car look, but you would think Honda would'a given it some more stones

Keep in mind that it's 18 years old. So maybe the Vette looks like it.:)

WOW... Has it been that long already?? :dunno:

Is that one I posted yours Kritz?

the thing the nsx has is smooth power delivery, crisp handling, and power -weight ratio granted adding a turbo or supercharger to this car makes it imo a badass car the 91-96's can be had for 20k range and about 8k in mods and you have a true performing exotic and ps the 95+ models had 290hp and well less drivetrain loss then a 300hp vette, camaro, etc I agree new they were overpriced but when they first came out they were only 60k not 90k the 2000-2003's were 90k or what ever years the 2nd gens were

nsx curb wieght 3200 lbs

impala 3600 lbs

and if you look at the corvette from that era it was only 300hp and weighed 200 lbs more then the nsx so..... compare apples to apples us supercar of mid 90's for 45k to japanese supercar of the mid 90's for 65k that handles better with same power to weight ratio i think it is not at all a waste of money

now the 2nd gen for 90k yes waste of money compared to the z06 for 30k less

Edited by ZIXXER9R

Meh. NSX's are cool, but not $90,000 cool. Especially when a new Lotus is $70k, and it's the epitome of the "lightness = quickness" design philosophy, making the NSX look like an Accord in comparison

The HSV (already mentioned) is sex on wheels. Youtube some videos of them testing it at Suzuka and screaming at 10k. I'll wait while you change your pants. I've been following that car for the last few months ever since I read about it on Jalopnik.